donotfollowme donotfollowme 26-30, F 8 Answers Jul 10 in Embarrassing & Funny

yes

Best Answer

I avoid it at all costs.

Best Answer

I wish I could also

Best Answer

I wish you could too.

Best Answer

Yea it's pretty irritating. Though I can be nosey at times too. Except if it makes the person uncomfortable and they don't want to talk about it I'll back off.

Best Answer

I can't stand intrusive trolls, they do more damage than good, and they hinder progress, not help bring it forth. People need to mind their own business and stop living through the lives of others to feel any kind of satisfaction about their own. Intrusive people have made me view most of society as a total monster.

Best Answer

It depends on the person's intentions. And if they asked about it or they were brought into the subject. I think it becomes intensely intrusive when the person who's being nosey is also harassing the other to tell them.

Best Answer

I'm talking about intrusive trolls whose only intent is to participate in the mob mentality of bashing you, because they see from others, that its not only acceptable, but they won't ever be accountable for it.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I really hate it, especially when I'm at work out front slapping the little school bastards about taking they're lunch money and the peeking out the curtain a** holes call the law on me. They do that and I cut their kids off for a month so they have to go buy their meth from someone on a street corner.

Best Answer

I agree, interference is rude...

Best Answer

right, especially when the other person is not ready

Best Answer

I agree, would you please keep out of my business thanks.

Best Answer

whoa

Best Answer