People can look into a Morror all day, pointing out flaw after flaw, and no positives unless they look really hard, But why? People think they are flawed when really only they see those supposed flaws. They look in the mirror and see themselves differently to the way we see them. But why is it like that? Some people make their flaws for them, pointing things out that aren't there making them think and feel flawed. But is there any other reason that this once happy person is now gone? All because of flaws that in reality, are not there?
Error404nameunknown Error404nameunknown 13-15, F 12 Answers Jul 5 in Community

because beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

Best Answer

HI error404nameunknown<br />
It is caused by the human capacity for distorted perception. We interpret our sense data. We create how we see what we see. If we feel unhappy we see ugly and if we feel happy we see beauty. Others can play on this and a stray word can cause damage to our self-esteem. <br />
I think it is important what you have written. <br />
Best wishes<br />
:)

Best Answer

Sometimes ones flaws catches up to them, reality catches up to people eventually, and that's all it really is. People see themselves, but sometimes they don't know who they're looking at anymore (I have been subject to this), and because the no longer recognize who they see, all they see is the faults and not the beauty. People don't make up flaws for other people, people make flaws for themselves, but when someone points out a flaw they see (and only they see), it becomes real because it is now stuck in that persons head. It's a vicious psychological cycle, really.

Best Answer

Humans are their own worst critic.

Best Answer

Because they are measuring beauty with a yardstick that they do not have. Their idea of beauty is different.

Best Answer

Good call- every one is 'beautiful' in their own unique way

Best Answer

Everyone's perfect in unusual ways x

Best Answer

many people associate beauty as only being something on the outside; their priorities may be shallow and materalistic. Until you know in your soul what truly makes you beautiful, you will bypass it all the time.

Best Answer

Best Answer

some ppl.. dont know how truly beautiful they can really be too

Best Answer

Because, some people like me are far from beautiful and are ****** up in many ways :)

Best Answer

Everyone is Beautiful. You are beautifully and wonderfully made, cause everyone's perfect in unusual ways.

Best Answer

Please tell me how someone with ****** up eyes and braces is beautiful xD

Best Answer

I want to say that this kid is in fact beautiful. Child, you are viewing your deformity as something that has messed you up in so many ways. I'm sure so many people have told you so. You're going to fight me on this, but I don't care. Its what I believe.
The thing is, as I've read previously, we will never know how truly beautiful we are. All we see of ourselves is either our reflection, or a picture. We will never see the way our face brightens when we speak of something we're passionate about, or the way we look at someone we love. I love the way you smile, I've seen it, sure they were pictures, but shush. Don't let people tell you your eyes are gross, or whatever it is they say. Why should it matter what a random person thinks? Haven't you preached that over and over to me? I understand this will not suddenly change your view, but know that its what I think of you. One of the things I think of you as, at least.

Best Answer

Also, some of us, we just aren't beautiful.

Best Answer

Everyone is!

Best Answer

I'm not

Best Answer

Yes you are

Best Answer

This is going to be a long and pointless argument, so I'm abandoning it now....

Best Answer

You are beautifully and wonderfully made, everyone is perfect in unusual ways- even if you do not believe me it is true

Best Answer

perhaps they are too busy making ends meet

Best Answer