ThomasAquinus ThomasAquinus 26-30, M 12 Answers Apr 7, 2012

LOL, I didn't realise they were saying that. He wants everyone 'free' to become a fundamentalist Christian, I'm guessing.

Best Answer

Nah, worse. Catholic.

Best Answer

But no, in all seriousness, he claims to be fighting for religious freedom over issues like prayer in public school (he wants it) the display of religious artifacts in public buildings (the ten commandments in the court house, etc.) and other issues Christians have been facing with the true battle for freedom of religion being fought by those tired of Christians dominating both the public and private sectors with smug impunity.

Best Answer

That is so bizarre. He already has the freedom to send his kids to Catholic school where they have prayer AND indoctrination (I went for 12 years) and to the church of his choice. Anything more infringes on the freedom of others to NOT be bombarded with any organised religion's dogma---that's what TRUE religious freedom includes.

Best Answer

republicans only do two things wrong every thing they say and every thing they do

Best Answer

Pardon the pun, but "amen". Makes a huge deal out of Sharia Law, but its basically the same thing isn't it? Live & be governed by MY religious beliefs

Best Answer

Santorum is as much a Theocrat as 0bama is a Muslim.

Best Answer

Now you see, if I ever need an example of a fallacy, I shall point to your post. Santorum has openly said he believes religion should have a large part in government and has made it clear that if elected, he will fight for the values held sacred by the Catholic church. These are not assumptions, they are facts, from his own mouth. Obama has never been anything but a Christian man, has never said he was anything but a Christian man, has never done anything to indicate he is or was a Muslim. The two have no correlation whatsoever.

Best Answer

Perhaps you should look up theocratic in the dictionary if you have one.

Best Answer

I can and that's why I am voting for Ron Paul

Best Answer

the two presidents before Obama that where from texas was johnson and Bush both war mongers ron paul ids from texas don't trust no texans

Best Answer

I invite you to check out Dr. Paul's foriegn policy. He wants Americans to stay in America and out of the world's backyard.

Best Answer

yes Bush swore he would get old bin also. liers all republicans.yes and newt going to bring down the gas to two dollars a gal. [ya right]

Best Answer

again, I ask you to check out his track record...It speaks for it's self. They call hin Dr. No because he has voted "NO" on everything for 20 years because it it unconstitutional!! RON PAUL 20121

Best Answer

no way in hell.democrat all the way

Best Answer

It's too bad that you won't even look, but believe me it was hard for me to support Dr. Paul in the beginning.because I feel the same way about republicans!!!

Best Answer

you do not feel the same way as I do about republicans.they speak with forked tounges.snakes in the grass.liers.cheats,backstabers,

Best Answer

Are you not a people?

Best Answer

Nope, I'm a person. A person is a feeling, caring, thinking logical being. People are either lemmings or armies.

Best Answer

As with everything ,Peolpe see what they want to see.

Best Answer

Hey... cut that out... Rick Santorum will fight for everyone's right to worship Jesus any way they want to... <br />
(Cliche I know.... but it still works.)

Best Answer

some don't choose to worship anything. Who is fighting for them?

Best Answer

I am... by poking fun a Rick... and other fundies.

Best Answer

Very well put.

Best Answer