Recent incidents in india shaken the nation why does a man need to rape and kill women
Prammy Prammy 36-40, M 17 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in EP

Lots of people are saying 'it's about power and dominance, rather than sex', but of course it's about sex. If it wasn't about sex, it'd be bodily harm or assault, not rape. I don't know that it's about frustration, though, necessarily. Frustration is like irritation, I think - very mild - not something you'd commit rape for.

Best Answer

ALL rapist regardless of gender should be killed. END OF STORY.

Best Answer

i wish the same

Best Answer

So much hate.

Best Answer

yep , its a hobby . we all need one : )

Best Answer

I don't think the main cause of rape is frustration. I think that most rapists rape because they have perverted ideas about sex, and domination or power is part of that. Many men have abusive mindsets when it comes to women...that women are ob<x>jects to be utilized for male pleasure. It's not a far step for a man who also gets excited by the idea of abusing a woman and "taking" her forcibly. The mere fantasy is often a testosterone and adrenalin rush for some men, though only certain ones actually follow through by raping or killing a woman.

Best Answer

"Rape" is a feminist hate campaign against men, and this "question" is part of a hate campaign against men.

Best Answer

Overtaken by their own lust I guess. But then again , it cannot entirely lies on the man's fault as women nowadays dress rather provocatively from what I can see from the streets. They kill after raping probably out of fear that the woman would spill the beans and they would be caught. The dead speaks no tale and that was the safest thing to do although it would add on to their crime.

Best Answer

I'd guess anger, rage, feeling of inadequacy---rape is less about sex and more about dominance and violence and anger

Best Answer

Men have urges and in India women are considered garbage for the trash heap. Don't you love the way they throw acid on the face of a girlfriend who breaks up with them and disfigure their face and nothing happens to the man?

Best Answer

It is sadly very unfortunate that law was not stricked enough to handle those culprits

Best Answer

I'm sure the laws are fine but it's most likely the enforcement that's lacking. Detective and forensic police work are extremely time consuming and expensive and in a poor country I'm sure things fall through the cracks especially if women are considered beneath men in the hierarchy of your society.

Best Answer

Yes, very sad!

Best Answer

thats a very rapey question

Best Answer