that they completely know you when really they simply don't?
Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 10 Answers Sep 5, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

They think they understand and know you, because the think you are exactly like them. And that is not so.

Best Answer

good point.

Best Answer

Why don't you try to know them instead of being so selfcentered

Best Answer

thats beside the point...

Best Answer

This is kind of a theme with your questions. I think you're hanging out with the wrong people. I think you're interesting even though we've only had like two conversations, but many people don't really think about others in the same regard as themselves. Many people also don't want to get to know young good-looking ladies. I'm sorry but they don't. They just want you to be eye candy or the "fun girl" or something like that. You seem like a complicated person but you think people can't see that. They can though. You're just not hanging out with the right people. I think you're interesting. You should find others who agree with me. They are out there. I'm not an idiot for thinking that. This is partially your responsibility. You might need to go find better friends.

Best Answer

thanks for calling me interesting! thats really nice of you but don't you think I already know everything you've just said? thats why i'm extremely selective about the people I choose to get close to now. I know there a lot of great people out there but I also know there a few weirdos.

Best Answer

Well, I'm not sure if you really know it. You can be selective and still not hang out with the right people. I think if you hung out with people who want to get to know you you'd be surprised how different it is.

Best Answer

I am a little confused by this, the only way for them to know you is for

you to open up to them and let them in. On the other hand you have to accept them for who they are too.

Best Answer

Human nature. We project ourselves outward onto other people, and it can come as a surprise when they do something we'd never do.

Best Answer

hmmmm thats true.

Best Answer

Im reading your answers, good question.

Best Answer

what answers? and thank you! :)

Best Answer

i mean, the answers to your question, dosent it just **** you off when people just nod their heads off while you were thinking that they were getting it, its a waste of my time and yours.....UGGGGGGGGGG, its sooo annoying

Best Answer

Politeness. But I'm over it so fast it's really unbelivable.

Best Answer

same here...

Best Answer

Exactly,like all the members with 5000 friends,impossible.Just be yourself,nothing more nothing less.

Best Answer