caramelLova1 caramelLova1 31-35, F 16 Answers Jul 11, 2012

when good guys win, they are quiet about it. bad guys make a lot of noise, it makes for more interesting press.

Best Answer

cuz the bad guys are in charge. look up illuminatti and bilderbergs, bohemian grove, agenda 21 or 27 I forget the number

Best Answer

Becaause women and ******** walk all over good guys. I have the shoe prints on my back to prove it. PS. Never tell anyone I am a good guy. It'll spoil my reputation.

Best Answer

Amen man, that must explain why my back is always sore.

Best Answer

Plenty of good guys win. The bad guys just seem to get more press. The good guys are also more humble and don't seek the limelight, they just continue to do good.

Best Answer

Bad guys are only happy when they get what they want, good guys live by what they think is right and good things come to them.<br />
Bad guys chase and steal, good guys wait and persevere. If your a good guy and you don't get what you want, its not because you aren't good enough or didn't get a 'fair shake', its because whatever it was you wanted wasn't good enough for you. Something better will come to you, you just have to wait and persevere.

Best Answer

I try to be a good guy, but even though it gets me nothing, I still try

Best Answer

Because the bad guys will do whatever it takes to get ahead..The good guys have limits on what they will do to get ahead...its all about morals,,

Best Answer

Thats what i keep asking myslef....

Best Answer

welcome to my world...

Best Answer

well it took me 22 years, but I finally won :)

Best Answer

Bad guys are willing to do whatever it takes . It may seem that they are benefiting,trust me it only SEEMS that way. It all works out in the Long Run.

Best Answer

I think that a lot of good guys do get a fair shake. Sometimes more. Some good guys give in too easily or lack ambition to keep at something until they succeed. Some good guys are so otherminded or selfless that they lose what they have or give it away. <br />
Similarly, bad guys do not always win. The prison system is full of them. And if you look around, you'll see many other examples of people who made the wrong or "bad" choice and are paying for it.

Best Answer