DaOneandOnlyOne DaOneandOnlyOne 18-21, F 14 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Struggles

I think the answer to that is the ultimate secret of the universe

Best Answer

Maybe the person you love is the wrong person, selecting the correct person is very hard

Best Answer

I guess but have u ever think maybe.. Just maybe there is a reason y u love that person?

Best Answer

because they are scared and don't understand what it means.

Best Answer

So we get to spend our whole life figuring that out

Best Answer

I guess.. But I want that person right now. I want that person to love me as much I love the person. I want to feel the same love I feel for that person through the actions and word that person show me.. Sometimes I feel it but I still don't know if that person showing it to me that the person love me or something else.

Best Answer

I just broke with an unhealthy relationship last december, I want the same thing that you, but at this point I dont belive in people loving me back. Sorry, best of luck to you.

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that.. But u shouldn't lose faith becoz maybe the person that really loves you is just around the corner or maybe next to you.. U just don't know it becoz ur blinded by ur emotions from ur past relationship... Thank you and I wish u the best too :)

Best Answer

I think that's one of life's biggest, most sadistic practical joke on us.

Best Answer

That's true!! Life is laughing and enjoying the show while we are struggling to show the person we love that we love them.. Life automatically jumps off the couch and start rolling on the floor laughing

Best Answer

Pretty much!

Best Answer

True Love is not real unless it is returned. kayla &ben forever!!!!!!

Best Answer

He has only seen me once and its quite possible he will never see me again..

Best Answer

Sad😔😔 I'm Sorry..

Best Answer

Thats okay. Its not the first time this happens to me... And certainly it wont be the last

Best Answer

True!! Just hold on and u get ur turn to be happy😊

Best Answer

Thats just not how it works

Best Answer

I wish it just work that way so it's easy and everybody is happy.

Best Answer

Sadly Stephen Fry doesn't know I exist .

Best Answer