NeenaFlame NeenaFlame 18-21, F 14 Answers Jan 29 in Community

Is this one of those stupid inflammatory questions that you ask so you can block anyone that answers it?

Best Answer

Thats a thing here?

Best Answer

Yeah people ask something stupid questions. And then block anyone that answers it. I have t blocked anyone either though.

Best Answer

Wow. I don't use the block feature, seems stupid to join a site and then block everybody.

Best Answer

I've never blocked anyone in my life. I just don't understand why everyone has to be so negative and bash everything they don't agree with.

Best Answer

That's about it!

Best Answer

@lostinchicago: Are you also getting tired of this?

Best Answer

Ah yes....That Liberal utopia...Where there are candy cane trees and gum drop fields....and rivers floooooooooowwww with melted chocolate..!! Um...No thanks!

Best Answer

I don't know man. That sounds pretty fantastic!

Best Answer

HAHA!!!

Best Answer

I wish we could. It would great people could stop all the hating, especially racial hating. People need to accept that we are all of the same race...the HUMAN race. And we need to work together peacefully to make this world work as best we can.

Best Answer

haha! OOOOKkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Best Answer

don't know

Best Answer

Humans just don't work that way sometimes.

Best Answer

My lame answer: Just doesn't work that way, and some people thrive on drama. I could probably delve deep into my brain and find a truer answer but I'm tired. :p

Best Answer

To get to the other side.

Best Answer