at least if I am in danger, i wont think or feel much about it, cause I dont have an advanced brain to worry about it...
frankenstaine frankenstaine 26-30, M 12 Answers Sep 1, 2012 in WTK

It frankly breaks my heart that you would want to be like that. True, an animal doesn't have to worry about things like depression or anxiety or coping with loss, dealing with hardship, disappointment, etc. But they also can't create, they can't build new things or speak or appreciate art or eat good food or enjoy the company of a charming young lady.<br />
No, I don't want that. Not that. Captain Kirk once said "I don't want my pain taken away. I need my pain." And so do I. The downs are hard but the ups can be joyous, soaring, and triumphant.<br />
Ignorance is not bliss. Bliss is bliss. Ignorance is just ignorance.

Best Answer

That is an ideal that doesn't exist in reality. Birds have one of the most vicious existances in the animal kingdom.

Best Answer

Because we'd spend our days flying into windows and throwing faecal matter at each other..And that isn't going to get next month's projected sales figures sent to head office,is it..

Best Answer

Their needs might look simple for you, but I imagine migrating birds and monkeys with shrinking habitat sometimes wish they were human - simple needs, simple life.

Best Answer

Always looking over yur shoulder for the higher members of the food chain

Best Answer

Because..because..because.

Best Answer

whoop whoop

Best Answer