RJ43 RJ43 41-45, T 9 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in WTK

freedom of speech, If you don't like it, don't read it.

Best Answer

I'll use the block but I hate having to block every response to a question I ask.

Best Answer

Sounds like you block a lot of people. Perhaps therein lies the problem...

Best Answer

I have a very short list of blocks But when they spew hatred and try to push themselves on someone then I will.

Best Answer

You can. Censorship is applied all the time to remove the ideas of people outside of the norm. Go for it. Be normal. See where that gets you.

Best Answer

Hey if they want to hate let them hate on their own computer I will use my own censorship and just block them.

Best Answer

Sure. There is nothing wrong with that. Generally, I just drive them to block me and I generally don't have to use cuss words either.

Best Answer

Then I would be kicked out. :(

Best Answer

what, did this turn into Facebook? did zuckerberg take over?

Best Answer

He might have he lost control of FB by going public and I don't know how many millions he lost along with it.

Best Answer

Admin is mysteriously slow to bring down the ban hammer

Best Answer

One can block users, but if our world was filled with only those who spoke / wrote what we liked, dont you think it would get a bit boring after some time ?

Best Answer

I understand but using it as a platform for spreading cruelty is just wrong there should be a rule to ban someone if they only seek to hurt someone.

Best Answer

If it is for blocking someone who is inciting violence or something like that, I stand with you, but other than that, I think we should let it go.

Best Answer

Amen to that I actually wrote that Q in the heat of the moment.

Best Answer

Great idea! Let's wipe out a$$es with the Constitution and put it out with ****!

Best Answer

i'm full of hatred. i guess that means the world doesnt want me

Best Answer

I am for all input but not when someone feels they have the right to bean mean or to try and hurt someone.

Best Answer