i wish

Best Answer

Little black dot on the sun fuct that up.

Best Answer

Labor laws forbid them

Best Answer

People don't do them anymore?

Best Answer

well, as an art teacher I find it frustrating to teach a skill to all when only a few are sincerely interested. I'm really frustrated at the liberal arts perspective to education that won't allow us to concentrate on a field of interest in order to form expertise.

Best Answer

I was considering doing an apprenticeship when my youngest goes to school. Oh well, better think of something else.

Best Answer

Sarcasm? What type of apprenticeship? Tattooing? Unpaid, unrealistic in our society albeit rewarding.

Best Answer

Cabinet making.

Best Answer

I'll apologize in advance for my broken sentences. The stream of consciousness approach to writing isn't always the most structurally sensitive.

Best Answer

Ha I understand.

Best Answer

I'm new to this. I wasn't informed that you replied. Cabinet making at? My husbands a framer and in a way oversaw "apprentice-like" scenario. He really took on the personality of each framer he worked with and developed his own style.

Best Answer