I think buying cottage cheese from a bulk container would be pretty gross.

Best Answer

I think eating the milk products from another animals ******* is repulsive and rude.

Best Answer

I think it's delicious.

Best Answer

You mean like we do the water bottles that we can refill at the spring water refiller in the grocery stores? I imagine, people may not clean their bottles properly and then they would refill them and if they got sick because there was some bacteria growing in their bottle, they could them blame it on the retailer or the company producing the bulk product. Not everyone is as clean or as honest as you and I are.

Best Answer

sadly the room for human error and accountability would hold back such a monumentally good for the environment move.

Best Answer

local health laws would prevent it. how do you assure that dirty containers are not allowed to contaminate the bulk product, making everyone afterwards potentials for illness. how can you assure that a sick individual doesn't cough into the product.<br />
most cities require bulk consumables be disposed of after a given amount of open to the air time. this would be very wastefull.<br />
if you had filling spigots, how would we be able to trust them as cleaned and safe? ever have a green fuzzy lump fall into the coffe cup at a coffee machine???<br />
nice idea, but not for spoilables. even soaps and bleaches and other products form buildup and corrosion in the dispenser hardware that makes it fail or have to be replaced, at an expensive effort.

Best Answer

Depends on the product.. Lol. And of course the store. Water is served up like this, sometimes salt and sand too.

Best Answer