5thColumn 5thColumn 26-30, M 14 Answers Aug 21 in Politics

Why should we end support for a country that is an ally and that we have treaties with?

Best Answer

youre doing it wrong man

Best Answer

US is addicted to oil

Best Answer

Because we aren't in charge. They are.

Best Answer

idk you tell me

Best Answer

I think it will happen naturally as alternative fuel sources become mainstream - like Tesla motors, which is promising.

End support for Israel? That will never happen. The US and Canada are firm allies with Israel, not to mention the substantial Jewish American population (surpasses the population of Israel itself) that would never allow that. Israel and The West have an enemy in common too, so it's useful to have a relationship.

Best Answer

Israel and the west do have a common enemy which happen to be thier sycopatic leaders barack and benjiman, instigators of world war 3.

Best Answer

*Psychopathic.

The thing is, America has an overwhelming influence in the actions of Israel. Israel receives over 3 billion/year in military aid from the United States, so in a sense, Israel's actions = America's actions.

Perhaps you are more at odds with your own government's actions. For that, I don't blame you.

Best Answer

I've a feeling that there are a lot of complex business arrangements that would rule that out as an option.

Best Answer

israel ll end sooner or later just waite and see

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

wer need the oil and we need friends, israel

Best Answer

Israel is not a necessary ally. Their economy is small, they are much hated and they do little for us but cause problems. They need us. We tolerate them.

Best Answer

Lol, U.S business profits from Israel. They're also useful in terms of security.

Best Answer

Secondary target?

Best Answer

Why can't we just drop a neutron bomb on them?

Best Answer

on you too ?

Best Answer

Maybe we should drop a neutron bomb on you too, Mr. SnottyFace?

Best Answer

Tolerance ^ This people lack it, in a hilariously ironic way.

Best Answer

anti-Israel now, Silence?

Best Answer

Not at all. I am anti-middle east.

Best Answer