missjo32 missjo32 31-35, F 16 Answers Apr 18, 2012

Well, although for "women" it is technically possible, a real lady has such a tight....um...er..you know....that it is very difficult for air of any kind to escape. And that is why real ladies look so very prune-faced, for the most part....because they are holding back so very many things.

Best Answer

made me laugh lol

Best Answer

Because, like how shirts get called "blouses", farts are called "toots" or "fluffs" when ladyfied.

Best Answer

I've got news for you, THEY CAN. I've heard it and unfortunately smelt it too :((((

Best Answer

they smell worse

Best Answer

My wife gave me the dutch oven one night. It wast pretty. I couldn't smell anything for three days and my eyes were still watering the next morning. Lol.

Best Answer

They talk so much,they're mouth is open more than not,therefore,they only get bad breath ; }

Best Answer

your an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

you don't know the same women i do.

Best Answer

Ewwwwww.

Best Answer

It's a law

Best Answer

then what do you call that I do everymorning

Best Answer

Blowing kisses??

Best Answer

ive never met one that cant fart

Best Answer

????

I have a co-worker, kid you not, will bust it out in the open in the office and think nothing of it. It's pretty bizarre.

Best Answer

They aren't man enough!!!

Best Answer

Maybe that explains why we get bloated!

Best Answer

Because they don't have an arsehole until they're married ( sorry heard it at work today and had to share it)

Best Answer

I REALLY like that one! hehehehe

Best Answer