intermsofwhat intermsofwhat 18-21, F 12 Answers Oct 8, 2012 in Community

You can, other people won't though, so you'll have to live out in the streets and scavenge for food.

Best Answer

That's all it is, is a piece of paper, but it's a necessary thing to pay bills unfortunately.

Best Answer

Indeed money is a worthless paper,its not real to work for it using your precious life which we can't buy it back.that's why we need money to work for us because we've got brains and it doesn't have brains so we must use it like a dog catching bird instead of a bird flying out of a window

Best Answer

Pure and simple because it's not. As long as our society assigns value to it we need it to get shelter, food, clean water

Best Answer

thats what I call the past due bills....there is a stack on the corner of the table....

Best Answer

because even though it is true it is still the only means of buying and selling accepted by people.

Best Answer

Because the people I owe demand it, and my employer refuses to give it to me without work.

Best Answer