sarasl sarasl 31-35, F 4 Answers Apr 17 in Community

Yes, they can grow without that. But, it is easier for boys/men to keep that part of their anatomy clean when it is circumcised. Also, a man can feel more sexually excited from having it circumcised, than not. Since most males in US are circumcised, it looks really weird for females to see one that is not. I made sure to have my sons circumcised.

Best Answer

Can I do that for my son now? He is 12 now..and he has a big one..will he suffer that?

Best Answer

My parents had my oldest brother circumcised when he was about that age. Yes, it will be painful for him, as it is painful for even a baby. But, I am guessing he will be glad it was done.

Best Answer

circumstance?

Best Answer

Do you mean circumcision?<br />
If so, yeah, it's not really necessary.

Best Answer

Why do you believe it is not really necessary?

Best Answer

It puts the baby in a lot of pain. Also, it causes nerve damage and changes you from what you naturally were as a baby.
You can always get circumcised as an adult or whatever when it's your own choice if you want to, but if you're a baby, it's completely irreversible.

Best Answer