Most of questions here are so depressive even i have to think over it again & again why everyone is feeling so low who is responsible for all this love , family , past or some unknown fear plz do share i cant see every post with sad faces
Prammy Prammy 36-40, M 6 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Depression

I was protecting myself from people I valued more than they valued me. I came out of it by first taking anti-depressants to give me the energy to realize why I went depressed and then used that energy and knowledge to get the people sucking me dry out of my life.

Best Answer

So most of the reasons are due to someone else i am sure you will get it done i see the power in your words

Best Answer

Not really. It was me subjecting myself to them. I just stopped subjecting myself to them.

Best Answer

so you know the way out now and you wont ever go back to tht situation :) or does it bother you still sometimes ?

Best Answer

It bothers me my children are stuck with her because of my poor choices in the past. I don't let depression creep back in though.

Best Answer

It might take time but depression is not the solution so i was trying to know wht makes this happen to most of the ppl staying away frm kids hurts i am sure you will find the way out soon :) thx for sharing your thoughts

Best Answer

I try to remember that it's a lifelong struggle and try to surround myself with positive things. When bad things happen I try my best to let them go as soon as I can.

Best Answer

Wow, thats the most depressive answer I have ever heard.

Best Answer

It's works for me, just because it doesn't for you is no reason to try and be snarky.

Best Answer

welldone dear keep tht spirit alive :))

Best Answer