LifeSucks2014 LifeSucks2014 18-21, M 7 Answers Jun 16 in Doing Good

He asked God to forgive them, for they know not what they do.

Best Answer

Hahahahaha

Best Answer

Christ didn't pray to himself, he prayed to God, His Father. Christ is not God, nor did Christ ever say He was God. Jesus Christ is the Son of God and not God himself.

Best Answer

He was praying to God, asking,"“My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will". Even though he was the son of God, he was still human and felt fears like us. I mean He was going to take the wrath and punishment for the sins of all mankind, I'm sure he was wondering if there was some other way. And he didn't know because he wasn't all knowing either. He had to learn everything by the Holy Spirit and God.

Best Answer

He didn't, he prayed to his Father the one we call God

Best Answer

to forgive the ones who were crussified him

Best Answer

Some religions call this the atonement, which is a very sacred thing to them. It's his ultimate sacrifice for humans.

Best Answer

Kinda like Goku did in DBZ GT? you know when he sacrificed himself for the world by turning into a dragonball?

Best Answer

Something like that.

Best Answer

*face palm*

Best Answer