At first she was banned from asking questions because they were not serious enough. She was restricted in her stories because she was not sharing 'real life experiences' which is what EP is supposedly all about. Since when is this a rule? Do I need to delete my story about giving my EP friends a virtual enema? That's a total BS story. ~~~ STOP CENSORSHIP NOW ~~~
DrewBerry DrewBerry 46-50, F 26 Answers Mar 13, 2010

Said she was a multi. That is what I heard. <br />
She says she had two different people with two seperate accounts logging in from her computer. They didn't believe her.<br />
Just what i heard.

Best Answer

In a fit of good taste

Best Answer

i heard she was banned but that she was the one who decied to delete her account...

Best Answer

Obviously EP knows more about what has been done more than we do. All we are doing here is speculation.

Best Answer

Wilmaa was fun-and harmless...it sucked. Big Time.

Best Answer

None of it makes any sense. I believe there is more to the story. <br />
We'll hear when the time is right.<br />
Can EP fill us in on their decision and why?<br />
If not, rumors keep circulating.

Best Answer

thats the ep way. they let the predators stay and kick out the goofballs

Best Answer

I only know I will never support or pay for membership to a fascists website. Not one thin dime!

Best Answer

If this is correct, that is just an insult. When you consider some of the sick and in some cases illegal posts, people who continue to post comments that do nothing but insult others, that others that post racist and sick comments are allowed back, in at least one case to my knowledge with the same name (this person had told me to f*** off). Sad.

Best Answer

wait.....we are supposed to be serious here???? then i should have been deleted a long long time ago....every time i try to be serious about something everyone gets pissed off at me and i end up getting depressed!!!! no thanks i will stick to being primarily comic relief until i get banned for it anyway

Best Answer

Ummmm. Who cares why? Will it change anything? Not really. And she will be back, if she isn't already.

Best Answer

Just when I was enjoying her company she disappeared ... I do need to lose a few pounds after all the donuts though ... but hopefully she'll be back.

Best Answer

I wonder why they would delete a sponsor.

Best Answer

From these answers, its looks to me that Wilmaa had a problem with ONE person and that person/problem has gotten her kicked off. Too bad.

Best Answer

I don't no the details and I stayed away from all the drama surrounding it. However, I don't like censorship either. If that's why Wilmaaa was banned it was wrong.

Best Answer

Nobody told me the stories had to be true. It's the internet, for crying out loud. Anybody could say anything. I could be Johnny Depp. What are they going to to, start verifying everyone's stories? As long as they're not filthy or hurtful, what's the harm?

Best Answer

She was a bad Donut!!!!...I will miss her...

Best Answer

I'm very confused. I didn't know I was only allowed to ask serious questions. I've read lots of EP stories that weren't based on real life experiences but they were really funny!<br />
I don't know what happened. I only know I never saw Wilmaaa be anything but fun and she liked to distribute donuts. Is there an EP conspiracy against donuts?

Best Answer