He didn't... we did!

Best Answer

We did. We're experts at making life imperfect/

Best Answer

Because god doesnt exist

Best Answer

What planet are you on? Of course he exists. You don't really think we came from apes, do you? How ridiculous. One day when it is too late you will find out he does exist. I hope it isn't too late for you but its foolish to assume there is no higher being.

Best Answer

so we can understand that freewill is universal .... therefore to learn to work with nature and her angelic realms

Best Answer

to see if the imperfects could tweak it

Best Answer

1 out of 374.. I am on a roll :D

Best Answer

He didn't make life imperfect, he was willing to give adam and eve everything but they screwed up. But if we didn't have hard times then how are we to ever learn anything? To know our own strength? Its easy to get through life when everything just falls into place, but it take strength of character and faith to handle the times that aren't so good. How would we ever grow as a person if there was no conflict in life? I would rather earn something than to just have it given to me because then you appreciate it more.

Best Answer

Contradicting and Hypocritical statement. You imply that a perfect life would be God giving us everything, but then you say because Adam & Eve screwed up we are much better off. Make up your mind and stick with it please.

Best Answer

I am not being contradicting or hypocritical. I'm saying he didn't make life imperfect, human beings did. Did you forget what the question was to this post? I am explaining why we live in an imperfect world. Its people like you who make it imperfect, people who believe in nothing and put down those of us who do.

Best Answer

so that perfection would be something that you would want to seek out

Best Answer

No thing perfect just god..to make us wish go to heaven so we have todo evry thing good to go there ..heaven is perfect

Best Answer

And how do you know that ?

Best Answer

Life told me that ..I can know from your question you don't believe in god??

Best Answer

because heaven is perfect..and so..we have to wait till we get there for perfection....meanwhile...we are to care for the earth, enjoy her, protect her, and make things as good as we can for us, and our neighbors.and all the other inhabitants of earth.

Best Answer

If you are a christian and read the bible, God didn't guarantee a perfect life. He said that we will have it in the after-life. If you are not a christian, then I don't know what to tell you! :)

Best Answer

To test us? It's a nice thought.

Best Answer

poor God, gets credit for everything, and blamed for it

Best Answer

if everything was perfect, it'd also be boring

Best Answer

Could have had a poor week?

Best Answer

if everything was perfect what would we learn?

Best Answer