soonagirl soonagirl 22-25, F 22 Answers Mar 15, 2011

God didn't make you anything. Your fathers sp*rm determines your gender. Then a combination of genetics and chromosomes makes your body take shape a certain way. And then on top of all of that society has a huge effect on how one feels about themselves.

Best Answer

so it was genetics

Best Answer

you are damn well right!!!intelegant you are and that's what i always tell these weiurd *** religious ppl!sheesh!they need to learn what we have learned.

Best Answer

Yes, genetics. Also, God is an idiot.

Best Answer

He had a shipment of dangly bits that were close to their expiration date and he had to use them up!

Best Answer

Be whoever you want to be. If you feel that God made you wrong then go against what he did and live your own life the way you want to. Forget what all the bigots say about your thoughts being immoral or wrong, you are a special, individual, unique person and you deserve to be happy just like everyone else.

I too was made a boy at birth. But in my mind, i'm a girl. Maybe we can help each other out somehow, even if just with moral support :)... feel free to add me

Best Answer

think you for your lovey commit i love think you

Best Answer

he texted and said they are low on that supply.

Best Answer

hhmmm ... sometimes **** happens ... ;-)

Best Answer

Maybe it's a test and you are about to fail miserably!

Best Answer

God had a basket of woman parts, a basket of man parts, and a bin of clearance/seconds/irregular.

She just doled them out, with the understanding that you could do whatever you want with them. They each do a job but beyond that, they don't matter. You can repurpose them or recycle them or just cover them up. Whatever.

She really had much more important things to think about on sexual organ day, like how to create a woman without using some dude's rib.

Best Answer

think for your commit

Best Answer

I don't believe God made you a boy but I would rather address those that would have you act out being masculine until it's "who you are". Be who you are now and find a way to be happy with it. Don't ever allow others to tell you how you feel or what you like is wrong and you need to act a certain way. If you wanna be a feminine male be one. If you wanna be something else go for it. No room fro regrets!

If God didn't make mistakes he wouldn't have made the rainbow to remind him to never flood the Earth again. It looks like God could remember that. If God made you then God made you as you are. It's a sin to me to deviate from that design.

People have some strange ideas about God. I try to keep an open mind. Those who tell you to change fear differences and would have us all wearing matching tunics and chains.

Best Answer

He didn't. If there is a god he stop creating after the 7th day. The rest in recumbant DNA mixed with chance and natural selection yada yada yada.

Best Answer

Because you are meant to be a boy, not a girl. God made you a boy because you are suppose to be. God makes no mistakes.

Best Answer

why throw if he gave me this feeling of wanting to be a girl?

Best Answer

Beause she has a twisted sense of humor.

Best Answer

im not sure but alot of people are born the wrong sex. I think we should beable to choose. I think thats something that should have been given to us humans. It would make life easier and less painful for lots. Hugs hun i hope ur dream of becoming a girl works out for u.

Best Answer

thank that so kind

Best Answer

The cause was not God, but instead your father. Even he had no real ability to influence the outcome. So trying to fine someone or something to blame is a dead end street. You are a boy; act like one and stop looking for someone to blame all your problems on.

Best Answer

yes i know i jest get sad some time

Best Answer

Maybe so that you would not have to go through pregnancy!!!!Ladies,I truly admire you,if you have ever given birth and say well done!!!

Best Answer

Sometimes God even makes mistakes.

Best Answer

Because you have not been a good girl...

Best Answer

thank you (-; (-; (-;

Best Answer

God made your spiritual being. Not your biological self . That was done through genetics. If your spirt is female ,then you are female . The rest is just hormones and plumbing. Easily changed .

Best Answer

I feel exactly d same way..iv known since i was 12 that i want to be a girl and not a boy..sometimes i get really sad as well and wish that i would just die..but i have loving parents and they give me strength to keep fighting..maybe one day i'll be able to tell them how i feel..and hopefully you'll get to the live life the way you want.

Best wishes

Best Answer