Petstorepete Petstorepete 18-21, M 6 Answers Mar 24, 2011

See, that is exactly why I don't watch tv anymore !

Best Answer

Yea, but Brittany's not 16. Isn't she pushing 30? Anyway, that is idiotic. What the heck is the point of it? so we can laugh at these women making fools of themselves on national TV? The question is, why do so many women want to make fools of themselves on national TV? The whole world is becoming idiotic, just like that movie Idiocracy. It's scary.

Best Answer

I do not wish to look like anyone else exsept who I am,,,people waste so much time on what ones outside appearence looks like,,,when they should look at the heart of the matter,,,oh well I am just an observer and I project as much Love and Light as I can possable give,,,and if that is not enough,,,than live this lfe the way you well,,,but remember what ever you well comes back ten fold,,,Love and Light and good look walking the road,,,,see ya when I see ya,,,don't want to be yeah,,,lol,,,Mary

Best Answer

lol they think everyone wants to be 16 ;)

Best Answer

No, I definitely wouldn't want to have an inner white trash, oops, I mean..Brittany..ha. The thing with GMA is that they're trying to hard to be "cool" kinda like a seventh grader who wants to fit in with the popular kids.

Best Answer

THANK YOU! And speaking of GMA, I watched them yesterday and thet actually invited Chris Brown back after he totally trashed the backstage studio. They're strange

Best Answer