Your not unworthy if he doesn't want to talk to you don't waste your time trying to get him to pay attention to you you desserve way better than a guy who could care less about you move on and soon enough you'll find the one for you :)

Best Answer

Thankyou. I haven't seen him for months thanksfully. I've already forgotten about him.

Best Answer

Maybe, You said too much too soon? You know? You didn't really know them too well and you unloaded a lot onto them? x

Best Answer

I've never told him anything about me. I only spoke to him once about a missing book but cuz I lacked confidence I prob put him off. I barely see him nowadays and when I do I blanked him even when my friend said hi to him.

Best Answer

It seems they don't like you for some reason, maybe they find you offensive. Or maybe they know gossip about you and are judging you for something totally unrelated. Scarlet letter syndrome... Mind over matter, if you don't mind it don't matter!

Best Answer

I saw him a few months ago - not sure if he saw me but I ignored him. Men who act like that.... maybe it's me that is the prob. I wish I knew the reason. I give up.

Best Answer