(I wrote this a month ago and had no response.) There was a guy who worked at a library. I had a crush on him and had a hard time speaking to him. It took me 6 months to pluck up courage just to say hi then one day I spoke to him about problems at the library, I know I hadn't been rude at all so one day I was at the library with my friend, he said hi to her but not me. I was confused and hurt. I told her but she didn't care. I hates it when a friend /my sister didn't care about how I felt. They always gets attentions. Anyway 2 days ago, I saw him again and said hi, he blanked me again. I was so upset I couldn't concentrate and walked out of the library.There must be something wrong with me because the other guy I liked and we spoke. He actually made me laugh at lot. He too stopped speaking to me. That's why I think I am crap and unworthy. You don't know me so you can't tell me what's wrong with me which is a shame. I tried asking one of the guys I used to know and he had an attitude, he disliked me very much. He is no longer working at libraries and I am laughing! I hope he is unemployed!
Myalee Myalee 41-45, F 3 Answers May 25, 2012

Your not unworthy if he doesn't want to talk to you don't waste your time trying to get him to pay attention to you you desserve way better than a guy who could care less about you move on and soon enough you'll find the one for you :)

Best Answer

Thankyou. I haven't seen him for months thanksfully. I've already forgotten about him.

Best Answer

Maybe, You said too much too soon? You know? You didn't really know them too well and you unloaded a lot onto them? x

Best Answer

I've never told him anything about me. I only spoke to him once about a missing book but cuz I lacked confidence I prob put him off. I barely see him nowadays and when I do I blanked him even when my friend said hi to him.

Best Answer

It seems they don't like you for some reason, maybe they find you offensive. Or maybe they know gossip about you and are judging you for something totally unrelated. Scarlet letter syndrome... Mind over matter, if you don't mind it don't matter!

Best Answer

I saw him a few months ago - not sure if he saw me but I ignored him. Men who act like that.... maybe it's me that is the prob. I wish I knew the reason. I give up.

Best Answer