A 17 year old friend of mine was found alone, dead in his car early in the morning. Nobody quite knows what happened but a witness reported he was last seen alive at a Denny's with three ''nerds''. I can assume they were friends. The mate in question was interested in sports and well-built. The coroner got involved. He concluded he died from strangulation, and from the bruising that he had been strangled between a set of thighs. I don't know how nerd could manage to asphyxiate someone like that? I mean he would've been struggling right? Death wish I didn't know about? Bad lungs?
mallkom mallkom 18-21, M 7 Answers Mar 20 in Health

Very interesting...Over time your trolling posts have evolved.

Best Answer

How do you know what the coroner said? If it just happened this morning, it's a little too quick for the coroner to reveal what he died from. Sounds like a lie to me.

Best Answer

it happened last month.

Best Answer

If it was a gay relationship, dieing was just the beginning...hell is a loong time...

Best Answer

Is this a joke

Best Answer

i am sorry for your loss.

Best Answer

thanks only sympathetic comment on here -____-

Best Answer