Because Toy Story is a classic! I cried too, by the way lol..

Best Answer

:3

Best Answer

Because it's a true story and the other is not.

Best Answer

It kills me when they are in the furnace and all accept their fate and hold hand. Have to "go to the toilet" every time. Andy gives all his toys away and grows up. All my fears in one! Dying alone and growing up.

Best Answer

Les Miserables is an amazing movie...

Best Answer

I agree, and I love it.

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

:p

Best Answer

You hate the French?

Best Answer

I like Les Miserable, but I didn't cry for it either. I've cried for other movies, akin to Toy Story, which are on hindsight less 'significant' in a sense. I wondered why too, then I realized that it's probably the little, minute and relatable details in such films that draw our emotions.

Best Answer

les miserables was a shlt story, by the book did not see and would not pay to see the movie. It sucked fairly much from the time he excapes prison, and gets into the drama setting. over rated shlt book, made into a shlt movie.

Best Answer

Because "Les Miserables" is a pretentious pile of crap. Read the book if you want to cry.

Best Answer

Toy story 3 made my Partner cry we watched it a few nights ago. I really want to see Les Miss , but there is no way he would go to watch it !

Best Answer