TheDeadvoices TheDeadvoices 18-21, M 5 Answers Aug 24 in Community

I ask myself this question every time I log in and see the content on here.

Best Answer

I feel like I'm chained to this evil place :(

Best Answer

I don't feel like I'm chained but I come here solely because I'm bored. :)

Best Answer

I have made accounts and deleted them more than 7 times in the past but then again, all websites on the internet have gotten boring, and when I have nothing to do and my friends aren't here (right now, all of them traveled for vacation) I just come on here.

Best Answer

I came on her for a deferent reason

Best Answer

Why? If you don't mind me asking, of course.
I do have many problems in my life but I have come to realize that this website is not the place to vent. The community here is very rude and because this website gives you anonymity and because the admins on here rarely ever try to make changes, the people reading your problems or what you're going through reply with something that will make you feel bad. So that's why I only use this place for boredom.

Best Answer

I joined because I was depressed . And yes I know that now that this place is rude . So I come here to meet actually smart people, I've met a few and that's why I stay . But this site was better before now it's kinda just shît

Best Answer

Agree that it was better before. I feel like me and a few others are the only people who would actually listen to your problems if you messaged. The others will reply back with something that indicates that they don't care.

Best Answer

I really just don't care anymore about my problems , it's to late for me to be saved

Best Answer

I'm sorry. If you need a friend, you can tell me what's wrong.

Best Answer

Like i said It's little to late to help me, don't bother I'm ok

Best Answer

Only you know the answer to that. Are you going to unjoin it?

Best Answer

It's awesome. Helps you get away from the everyday life and to gig your opinion without anyone judging you. :)

Best Answer

I say that...now I'm trapped here forever..we all aee

Best Answer

Are*

Best Answer

you thought there were gonna be **** and shait

Best Answer