I hate shipping out items... :'( This is going to be a really annoying day tomorrow. I hate Twinkies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not even worth the return on investment. Maybe if I bought a few truckloads. Waaaaaaaaaaaa. I feel stupid now.
puremonopoly puremonopoly 26-30 6 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Community

Another food company such as ConAgra, Mondelez, Kraft, General Mills, HSH, etc. will very soon purchase the Twinkie brand and continue to make them, therefore the people paying up will probably regret the panic buying. Even tho we are a more health conscious country, Americans will still crave their childhood treats...

Best Answer

Maybe people are buying them to give as presents for Christmas, Hanukkah, or something for the holidays. Or maybe they're just trying to make their friends jealous as they eat the last Twinkies. haha.

Best Answer

I heard even Target put a bid on them! Who'll get them I don't know!

Best Answer

I have no idea what a twinkie is.<br />
Is it rude?

Best Answer

A Twinkie is a golden cake type thing with creme in the center. The company that makes those and other snack cakes (and bread) is going out of business here in the USA.
If people are seriously paying $17 for a box of them, they are out of their minds lol

Best Answer

It's a Hostess food... I'm not sure if it can even be considered a food. It's so disgusting. People in the USA like them because there's a lot of obese people here that love eating things that make them really fat. Hostess announced yesterday that they're closing down and going out of business so people are paying a premium to eat an unhealthy food that's been around for about 83 years... Maybe this will be their last chance to get fat off of something that tastes like a big blob of creamy chemicals.

Best Answer

Thanks to that.....$17 for a sickly-sweet cake does sound expensive, and that's from some in England where everything is expensive

Best Answer

I listed them on eBay and someone bought 12 boxes at $17 a box. Someone else bought 11 boxes @ $17 a box... and someone bought 8 boxes at $17 a box... the rest of the people mostly bought 1 or 2 boxes. haha. Wow. I hate supplying food for fat people. I think that it would have been to difficult for them to go to the store on their own so they'd rather sit on their couch and wait for their boxes... 0_o Wow... I seriously underestimated the power of fattyness! xD

Best Answer

lol... yeah! Crazy USA people. 0_o haha. People complain that they run out of money quickly. Yet, they're out there buying up these disgusting cakes. eeeh.

Best Answer

HAHA... well good job for you... but I would not ever buy that ...<br />
It never amazes me of what people would buy... and seems like its so petty... oh well. <br />
we all make the world go round... congratts!

Best Answer

lolll. Nothing to be congratulated about. I would have been happy if I anticipated this unrealistic demand yesterday and bought a couple thousand boxes at least. 100 boxes barely are worth the, "eehhh." 0_o

Best Answer

Yeahh that kinda was dumb.. *give me one* haha :D

Best Answer

lol... sorry! All out. :P

Best Answer

:/ ugh! haha, ur gonna make me go to the store. *gets out of bed* ;D

Best Answer

Haha. If there are any left at your store! lolll. If you have a bunch of fat people in your city, chances are they took the whole store for a personal stash. xD

Best Answer

xD hahahaha!!! thats true.. man! im too late :(

Best Answer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA... In a week they'll be selling their cars and houses for a box of Twinkies. I should have held out! :P

Best Answer

;P haha yeahh u shuld have.

Best Answer

Twinkies Yum Yum ! I would like a box of them!

Best Answer