So that some day someone can ask a question about it.

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

He didn't. He took the punishment we deserve on Himself and conquered the last enemy, death. Pain, however touched Him like it has touched no other man in history, Any one of us would have died in the first hour of his torture which began long before the cross.

Best Answer

Was a common public entertainment in those days, public torture. The Catholic Church found it quite entertaining too.

Best Answer

He did not.

Best Answer

I'm convinced that he didn't. It just isn't possible and anyone who has studied the teachings of Jesus (and separated them from the teachings of Paul / Christianity) is equally certain of this. If Jesus died on the cross, then his teachings were a lie. As I have tested his teachings, I know that they are not a lie, thus christianity is the liar.

Best Answer

because the politicians and the priest felt threatened by his teaching. Just like today.

Best Answer

they say for our sins and that his father still loves us even over the death of his own son in the flesh

Best Answer

depending on views of the world, and people, he died for trying to teach us people that their is a god. People punished him for his beliefs and wanted him to suffer for sharing such "ideas". Theres alot more to this but this is a very quick simple way I learned.

Best Answer

Because you touch yourself at night

Best Answer

so true

Best Answer

Because the Electric Chair hadn't been invented yet.

Best Answer

Cos the square was taken

Best Answer

i think it was more about the dangers of speaking truth to power

Best Answer

read the details

Best Answer

i did - my answer responded directly to both the question and the detail

Best Answer

i got the joke and i wasn't offended, btw

Best Answer