I knew it would hurt but all of the more experienced women that I have asked had said it only hurt them for a couple minutes and that they did feel some good. I felt no good. just awful pain and numbness. I just don't know if I'm normal.
BulletForMyValentineLover BulletForMyValentineLover 22-25 3 Answers Dec 13, 2010

Because you have what is called a hymen a thin la<x>yer of skin that covers part of your virjajay and sometimes women by they are of age to have sex do and dont have.....girls that are active in sports dont rarely have it, or have been sexually abused when they are young, when the hymen has been torn you can have a little bleeding to alot of bleeding and soreness because of the membrain tearing. sometimes the membrain is torn to the point where it never has to happen again and sometimes the membrain still exsist until that membrain is completely torn you will have bleeding and pain take tell your partner to take it easy until your comforable and if you are young sex is not all that great and not appriciated. so make sure that the person that your with will appriciate you its not all physical it is mental make sure that you talk with someone and be protected too!!!

Best Answer