I knew it would hurt but all of the more experienced women that I have asked had said it only hurt them for a couple minutes and that they did feel some good. I felt no good. just awful pain and numbness. I just don't know if I'm normal.
BulletForMyValentineLover BulletForMyValentineLover 22-25 3 Answers Dec 13, 2010

I wouldn't go as far as to say you are not normal. There are medical conditions that could cause it to hurt, but that is not very common. I have friends who have had it both ways. Some hurt like hell and others not so much. I have had some friends say they didn't feel anything. There are many different things that can affect how you feel the first time. The size of your partner's "tool" can be the biggest factor in what you feel. My first husband was rather large and that caused me to have a very bad first time experience. I hear women say "the bigger the better", I don't share that sentiment. <br />
For me it hurt like hell and it was several days before the soreness went away and then I was afraid to try again. The bad part is that I waited until my wedding night to lose my virginity and there was no sex the rest of the honeymoon because of what happened. It does get better, but your nerves will play a big part in how you feel. I was so scared of the pain that I could not relax and it was several weeks before I tried again. If you are real tense, your muscles and skin down there will not relax and it could hurt again...moral of this story is: try to relax and enjoy it as much as you can and your muscles and skin will loosen up barring any real medical problem. My daughter is 18 and she said she didn't feel much her first time...she was 15. Hope some of this helps....enjoy.

Best Answer

Because you have what is called a hymen a thin la<x>yer of skin that covers part of your virjajay and sometimes women by they are of age to have sex do and dont have.....girls that are active in sports dont rarely have it, or have been sexually abused when they are young, when the hymen has been torn you can have a little bleeding to alot of bleeding and soreness because of the membrain tearing. sometimes the membrain is torn to the point where it never has to happen again and sometimes the membrain still exsist until that membrain is completely torn you will have bleeding and pain take tell your partner to take it easy until your comforable and if you are young sex is not all that great and not appriciated. so make sure that the person that your with will appriciate you its not all physical it is mental make sure that you talk with someone and be protected too!!!

Best Answer