wendu44 wendu44 18-21, F 19 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Affairs

Fear of commitment could be one reason, and a sick need to know that you can take something that belongs to someone else, could be another. The fact is, if a woman can get a married man to cheat on his wife, she deserves him, because he's no better than she is. The wife deserves something better than what she got.

Best Answer

craving desire,,

Best Answer

I used to know a woman who liked married men. For her it was the conquest, that she could steal a man away from his wife. Once she had him the thrill was gone.<br />
She stole me away from a long-term girlfriend. I sold everything I owned and moved 2000 miles to marry her. She dumped me the moment I arrived. Thirty years ago, and I've never recovered from it.<br />
She committed suicide a few years ago.

Best Answer

Can I ask why she committed suicide?

Best Answer

If you know why that is.

Best Answer

I'm not sure. She had health problems, she couldn't find or keep a job tho she was a very intelligent college grad, she was obviously very mentally ill, and she was about 50 and no longer the blonde attractive Nordic wench she had been. Like me, she never did marry, and she ruined a lot of marriages.

Best Answer

All the perks and none of the responsibility

Best Answer

because since the Adam and Eve days, women are born to the earth with the enternal desire to want what they cant have ................

Best Answer

lol.

Best Answer

I've known a couple of women who do/did this. Its just some sort of attraction, in my opinion, of having 'someone else's man'. Some men also get a 'buzz' out of having 'someone else's woman' for sex. It also means that they are unlikely to have to make any kind of commitment, or end up washing his socks, etc

Best Answer

If they are knowingly dating married men they are making poor choices.

Best Answer

I am married and they are after respect and being treated like a princess

Best Answer

poor self esteem.

Best Answer

should never be a safe option.. but it's poor self esteem driving you into the arms of another married person because whatever it is that is lacking your marriage you can fix it. If you really try.

Best Answer

I would say that a woman who consistently gets involved with married men is addicted to bad choices. Possibly she doesn't want a situation where she might be asked to make a commitment.

Best Answer

Married men tend to be nicer-Have experiance-Have better jobs-& are more predictable than single men!<br />
But when married men step out on thier wives'--You KNOW there is something missing at home!<br />
It's never a one way street!

Best Answer

They can't commit to a single man.

Best Answer

It might be more of a challenge, lack of esteem, or not worrying about commitment because they're already committed...

Best Answer

Bad married men sometimes!

Best Answer