YouBeTheAnchor YouBeTheAnchor 22-25, F 14 Answers Nov 20, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

yeah, cats always do that to me, and they always fall asleep on my lap. I thought it was because I was charming. but I'm beginning to think it's because they feel safe around me. You can say, I'm the type of fellow that puts ***** to sleep.

Best Answer

That's "You are my *****" "Your legs are comfortable, I shall now use your legs as a bed, you may feel privileged".

Best Answer

lol. It didn't work well for him.

Best Answer

Silly kitty.

Best Answer

He/She is just letting you know who is in charge. They affirm their status often.

Best Answer

cats are like that only maybe this is the reason I'm not allowed to have cat a a pet at home

Best Answer

to let you know who is in charge my cat does the same thing

Best Answer

just a reminder who's in charge

Best Answer

cats do what they do

Best Answer

Menstration ?

Best Answer

cats only want attention when they want it.

Best Answer

thats why i do not phuck with cats. they are a$$hols.

Best Answer

wow. just wow. didn't know stupidity could get this low.

Best Answer

in order for you to insult me i would first have to give a sh!t. but unfortunately i do not find you interesting or entertaining enough to argue with you, so ill just leave you with a FCK YOU and bye.

Best Answer

what ever! and cats are not .********. cats are really smart.

Best Answer

to lick you :)

Best Answer