I met up with my ex today for the first time after 3 months since he broke up with me. I know for a fact that he has a girlfriend. I didn't let on that I knew in our conversation. After he asked me about things, I asked him the same question about any things with girls in his life, and he said "Nothing worth mentioning". I caught on though that he referred to his gf as "Friends" all the time. I still didn't say anything. How do I know he has a gf? Well, see I kicked him off my facebook. So he knows I can't see his profile. But what I can see is her's cause it's public. She is "in a Relationship" and in most all her status posts on her wall, she put his and her initials with little squiggles and hearts, saying "I'm so lucky. I. Love. Him." and stuff like that ALL the time. I couldn't help but creep on this girl's profile. I've kept it to myself so one knows that I know who and what she is. So Idk, why did he lie to me about having a girlfriend?
agzephyrc agzephyrc 18-21 11 Answers Jun 1, 2011

The bigger question is "why do you care?" If he's an ex you really shouldn't be stalking him or the girl in order to find information about him. And yes, checking the girls profile to see info about him is stalking. Don't worry about what he's doing, go have fun you silly girl. :).

Best Answer

No clue why he's lying...<br />
instead of wondering why.. go out and enjoy life and have fun! He's your EX for a reason!!<br />
:)

Best Answer

Maybe out of consideration for your feelings. He doesn't want to brag to you that he has moved on.

Best Answer

hmm...should prolly quit FB stalking her...that's a waste of time. She sounds like a bobble head...and i'm sure after awhile of viewing the squiggly shyt she's putting on there about your ex, you're probably at the vomiting stage. So...save yourself the ralphing and move on. If he wants to lie to you about something like that...than good for him...just shows how much you can't trust him, and how thankful you should be that he's your ex.

Best Answer

I have to agree with creamsicle too. It's good that you can check her fb cos at least you know so you're not sucked into his lies. Get yourself busy and go have a good time, that girls obviously nothing compared to you otherwise he wouldn't be trying to keep in touch.

Best Answer

I'm going with creamsicle's second answer....

Best Answer

every break up is hard, even for the one who breaks it off. I wouldn't mention if I was seeing someone as for one thing, it would no longer be their business and I really wouldnt want to hurt their feelings........<br />
If I was a heartless cad, than I might mention it...........

Best Answer

maybe he's a douche queer.

Best Answer

Maybe he is just a jerky jerk.

Best Answer

Maybe she's not his girlfriend, maybe she really likes him a lot (more than he likes her)<br />
Or<br />
Maybe he wants you to think he's still single because he'd still "do you" if you gave him a chance.

Best Answer

My ex and I went out for 7yrs and 2yrs engage he moved out of my flat in april 26 this year we were only apart for 1 mnth and a half and he met this girl they were seeing each other for 2months they met in june my ex and I were still incontact and seeing each other while he ws seeing this girl but I didn't know about it my ex told this girl that I'm sms him and I dnt want to leave him alone so she stole my number off his daughter ph and hid her no and told me she just cme out of the shower and he just left and that they bn seeing each other for 2months and his g to move in w her and gt engage w her and said to her I'm nt the only one that's sms he is as well we've bn seeing each other while his been seeing you he told me he still loves me so I sd to her if y confront him his g to deny it this carried on for 4months he cme to me one saturday night and told me he ws at a braai with her and she and this guy was eyeing ech other out and when he gt to her house the guy rocked. Up their he also told. Me he slept w me and w another girl and w this girl he ws seeing after that he moved out of her house bt she kept on running after him his mom about a month ago and he ws very vunerable bt he also told me he wsnt ready for a serious relationship he then blocked me on whatsup 5days later he gt engage to her and didn't be honest w her and tell her that he cheated and lied behind her bck I told her he cheated behind her bck and lied to her how can a man jump from one relationship into another and gt engage to this girl after cheating and lieing and bn dishonest to and to me this relationship is a rebound he doesn't love her if he did he would never hve done that to me or to her

Best Answer