trixnjinx trixnjinx 41-45, F 10 Answers May 29, 2012

(Homer simpson voice)But Marge,how else can I find the real truth?Doh!...But Marge would say,Theres time for Fox,and a time for Homie's fox!Doh!(embrace)

Best Answer

If you're his baby whom he cuddled with and still cuddled with you while reading, I think he was enjoying you near him.

Best Answer

Well...i feel a little better. thanks. I was starting to think his phone was his baby

Best Answer

But no....he didn't still cuddle with me. That would require using the hand he uses to scroll. ehhhhhh

Best Answer

How about this? He wants you near him. That is how he is showing his affections.<br />
Like most couples there are probably issues on the table, so he may have stress in the relationship or out that makes him tired and not wanting to interact much.<br />
Try this. Be a confident, unneedy woman. Men like that. Then totally, just play with his hair for an hour or massage his shoulders. Seriously, just try that, not expecting anything, doing it out of unconditional love. You might be surprised at the response. :)

Best Answer

It's what I do when the woman I've been with since 1986 tries to act coy. Respond or I'm grabbing my book. We're too old, and been together to long, to play the romance me crap every night. Sometimes it just needs to be a quick, hot, sweaty physical act of intimacy.

Best Answer

Ehhh....I might buy that, but he all ready had his phone in his hand when I got in bed. I gave him the hot, sweaty agressive crap on Saturday night. It's his turn....

Best Answer

Fair'nough! ;-)

Best Answer

He thought being with you in body was good enough. He didn't know that you wanted him to be there in mind with you too. Sometimes ladies have to speak up. Men don't always have the intuition that women want them to have.

Best Answer

Isnt that the truth? Clueless much.

Best Answer

got lazy? happens to me alot :/

Best Answer

Now that's probably true. Had the best of intentions but FOX news got to him.

Best Answer

if you want it redirect his attention and get it girl :p

Best Answer

It's the new FOX B S chip. I am sorry But; He's lost forever now.

Best Answer

Damn it!

Best Answer

perhaps he likes the company. then he got distracted

Best Answer

Why did you marry a guy who reads FOX news? D:

Best Answer

Idk....was one of those things that developed after 25 years of marriage :D

Best Answer