nothappyjan nothappyjan 26-30, F 32 Answers May 6, 2010

visit to so many prostitutes is not your men mistake but<br />
you may not fulfill your husbands requirements,not support during sex, oral-anal sex, foreplay, afterplay or by some reason you are unable to satisfy his sexual need, if u fulfill anything he wants than there is no question for go out side if u give him everything at home....just try it..u will be suceded

Best Answer

I had a good friend that was like that. I think it becomes more of an addiction to them than anything. I don't think it is like they are looking for love, rather like a junkie looking for a needle. You could consider it an illness if that would help you in any way feel better.

Best Answer

Either because of your skills or because you're ugly. Or both.

Best Answer

you should send him a bill for all the times he slept with you. he should be used to it. and you're probably worth a heckuva lot more! make him pay literally!

Best Answer

WTF paras4fun?!?!? <br />
You're blaming NHJan?<br />
UNBELIEVABLE

Best Answer

That your partner visited prostitutes is no reflection on you. If he was single he would have done the same.<br />
No I never have visited or been tempted....., all the moral dilemmas, diseases etc aside the thought of having sex, whilst the other person is thinking of their tea or what is on TV is just plain sad.

Best Answer

There are no answers to this one<br />
Hope your not still with him

Best Answer

To be true, we all know he was looking for something he knew you would never consider. Few spouses desire all forms of sexual activity, otherwise few would cheat.

Best Answer

This sounds crass, and I apologize for that, but you would need to ask him that same question. Sometimes men have fantasies that they would never want their wives to know they have. Sometimes, they don't feel like they are getting what they need from their wives, so they go sneaking off.<br />
And sometimes they just do it because they have no respect for women and they use them like they would a tool. So, if you feel you can, sit down and ask your husband straight out what is going on.

Best Answer

He has high standards and was trying to find a good one.

Best Answer

Perhaps he has a thing for penicillin and likes contracting venereal diseases.

Best Answer

Maybe because he wants to fullfill a fantasy that he feels he can't share with you.

Best Answer

Ha indeed a minefield !!!!!!!!!!! As a Prostitute, Men come to me mainly as they want something they cant bring themselves to ask their partners for. Ihave clients who visit me because they want a woman to fulfill their fantasies. Any thing from Anal Sex to spending an hour dressed in female attire themselves. Some like punishment,some like me in stockings and 6in Heels, Others go for Bright Red Lipstick and long Nails.... We who are good at our job cater for all tastes and yes there is a price but no comeback !

Best Answer

The only thing missed is because he had the money.<br />
But, because he is so into doing this I suspect he is not happy about it either meaning you or him for some reason. Think about it from his point of view. Try walking a mile in his shoes before deciding on something you don't really know or want to know about.<br />
What if everyone here thought because you had blue eyes you were a bad person and needed to be dealt with in a harsh manor when your eyes are only your eyes and you have no idea what to do about it or how they got that way and on and on.<br />
I think everyone here has an idea as to what I am getting at. This woman never said how should I deal with him. But ask why did he? Different subjects all together. I trust none of you have a rope or a tree near by. <br />
Instead of asking this EP forum, try looking up this action on the Net in places more suited to give maybe a qualified answer. I am willing to bet there are no pros here on the subject. A lot of arm chair advisers and mostly personal opinions ba<x>sed on personal preference. The biggest question is not why he did or does it but which opinion is correct and at best who is to say? You? <br />
What ever is a deal breaker for you should be the point of concern at this point. I say this because you don't just happen to have an affair with a hooker ever. Stay or go is what is on the plate to choose from now. He did make a choice to see a hooker and now you need to chose to go or stay. There is a whole lot more to this subject and you will not get those answers or that data here.

Best Answer

Well we can assume selfishness seen as he was married and secondly his own sexual urges and fantasies. Coupled with his own weakness to maintain marital fidelity and to put his priorities in order.

Best Answer

Ask him.

Best Answer

wow its a mine field in here.....lol i think my fellow EPers have more than covered this one ..........although i gotta say this some men get off on the paying part its a control thing true, not an excuse though, kick his bottom to the curb ,hun

Best Answer

Sexual addiction pulls onewith great strengths towards these acts.<br />
there is a ton of very powerful manipulations within sexual presentations which promise a world of pleasure and happiness. The book OPEN TO BLISS by Omid Mankoo unmasks those hidden manipulations, and shows steps to take to freedom.

Best Answer

I wouldn't touch this question with a ten foot ******... errr, POLE, I mean!! :O

Best Answer

You say he "did". Past tense. Were you married at the time, or was it before? Are you two together now? Lot's of possibilities.

Best Answer