sounds like you're barking up the wrong tree. nothing to be gained by pursuing this guy or dwelling on him. move on.

Best Answer

You seem quite convinced he's left you, but uh... how do you know? Have you called the police? I wouldn't accept that he's left you until you know where he is and why.

Best Answer

Sorry i do know hes ok as i went to his work to try and confront him face to face but the receptionist at his work would not let me talk to him but she had him in the phone and he said he was too busy.

Best Answer

Ohhh... oh dear. :( What a horrible thing for him to do to you, and cowardly as well. If he was down with himself, chances are he was depressed which lead him to do something stupidly, and unwisely. All you can do is let him know you want to talk - which he will likely avoid but he may come around. Then take your time to be sad, adjust, and move on. I can't imagine how hard this must be for you.

Best Answer

,...................................√^_____________________

Best Answer

Have you approached him face to face?

Best Answer

I have tried but he lives 30 miles away and do not have time to chase him

Best Answer

That is what he wanted is to allienate you from all others while telling you that he has decided to move on in his life. There are people out there like this so don't destroy your life because of it. <br />
Go to counseling is all.

Best Answer

Is he ok?

Best Answer

I spoke to his mother and she said he seemed ok

Best Answer