Keira98 Keira98 18-21, F 17 Answers Jun 30, 2013 in Doing Good

I am jewish.<br />
let me sum it up for you...<br />
Germany was going through a depression, EVERYBODY even jews, were having a tough time. Hitler just got into power by talking his was into parliament, when things go wrong people like to find someone to blame EX: president, republicans, democrats and so on, well hitler blamed the jews, but he did not stop there once he blamed the jews it was then the gays, gipsies and intelligent minded people. Anyone who did not agree with his ideals was killed.

Best Answer

Wow! I don't think I've ever heard genocide referred to as getting picked on before!!!

Best Answer

Yeah may have been a little light in my terminoligy

Best Answer

Jewish had the wealth and Germans had nothing

Best Answer

you're an idiot and *******...

Best Answer

who cares? 6 million of them died and none of them mattered

Best Answer

yes yes i do

Best Answer

Jewish people set themselves apart from others and were despised. They were God's chosen people, they could loan money at interest, which Christians weren't supposed to do, they had their own language and culture, among many other things. The Nazis weren't the only people in Europe who hated them. Hitler realized that having a common enemy brought people together, so blaming everything wrong in Germany on the Jews was convenient for him.

Best Answer

when personal things become national'

Best Answer

Anti-semitism and Hitler's own personal issues

Best Answer

historically, catholic europe was always antisemitic. it seems eastern, orthodox countries were too.<br />
there's an amazing book by Umberto Eco, The Cemitery of Prague, that explains how modern antisemitism came to be.

Best Answer

Jews have been hated by many cultures. There are reasons, not justified, but reasons.<br />
* The Nazi's mistreated the Jews because their Furor wanted them to. Hitler blamed the Jews for everything that was wrong with Germany, right along with Gypsies, and homosexuals, and others.<br />
* Many actually hate them because of how they treated Christ.<br />
* Many hate them because they tend to succeed and flourish wherever they go. They tend to end up holding the money.<br />
* Some people just hate them because their friends and acquaintances hate them.<br />
* Some people hate the Jews today because of the way Israel is treating Palestine,<br />
* A few have read verses that are very incriminating that are allegedly from the Talmud.

Best Answer

Oh I see. You misunderstand my points. I'm completely pro Israel and pro Jew. I think you've missed the context of what I'm saying. People everywhere hate because of lies.

Best Answer

Because the Jews had a lot of influence in politics and also had a lot of money. And they were the most likely set of people to ruin his plans for a perfect Aryan race.

Best Answer

**** you retard.

Best Answer

There is nothing else to state. It is the truth, do some reading up yourself and stop being lazy.

Best Answer

I agree with you. I read a lot about this since I posted the question and it sounds like they just wanted someone to blame for their problems. So unfortunately for the Jewish people it was them

Best Answer

The same why the Christians pick on satanismus.<br />
one must be always the bad one.

Best Answer

True true.

Best Answer