Ok so I dated gurl named mia...she was my first love...my first kiss...my first everything...and even tho we've been over for some time and ive been in other relationships...i still miss and think of her...i cant stop asking myself these questions
Skittlesluvsrainbows Skittlesluvsrainbows 13-15, F 4 Answers Jan 14, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Just give it some time, eventually things will get better. She was your first love so she will always have a special place in your heart! Just keep moving forward :)

Best Answer

Thank you...

Best Answer

i am feeling sorry for you but please be strong

Best Answer

I am...its just hard,ya know?

Best Answer

i know

Best Answer

can you talk to her still?

Best Answer

by the way... something in your question is the answer to why she stopped loving you probably. The fact that you wonder if you are good enough... is not attractive to girls. You need to take care of that in yourself to fix the problem. Otherwise you constantly need someone else to make you feel good... and thats not fair for someone else...

Best Answer

No...it hurts.I was dateing a gurl named Shelby and ran into Mia at the library and could barely talk.Plus,she lives in ny but visits tn and it kills me to see her...

Best Answer

you got some issues to work on buddy.. we all do btw. :) I got tons also...

Best Answer

Lmao uhm I didnt wonder whu I wasnt good enough till she straight up said"your not good enough"

Best Answer

but the fact that you believed someone else's telling you of that can show you something. It means (maybe) that you are not for her in her opinion... But it shows that you don't believe in yourself, if someone else can trash you like that so easily.. relationships can show us our own weaknesses. You can get to the point when you believe in yourself no matter what someone says to you.

Best Answer