PJJA1000 PJJA1000 61-65, M 19 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Fashion

I don't know why it is unacceptable for men to wear woman's clothing but it is accepted for women to wear men's clothing.

To be perfectly honest, I would like to at least have the chance to wear some of the women's clothing that is out their. I love some of the skirts they have and do like the workout outfits women wear. It would be nice to be able to wear one of those real light and colorful summer dresses also. Put it all together with some nice panties, slip and cami or bustier and I think I would be in heaven.

Best Answer

My personal view is clothing has no label either male or female. If a male happens to like wearing girdle, bra, high heels, skirt, so what. Just as much does it really matter if a women wears pants. If women happens to be comfortable in pants she should wear pants, just as much if a male happens to be comfortable in a girdle, bra, high heels. These are just items of clothing and they realistically should not have have labels put on them. Society or humans seem to have a need to label things.

Best Answer

I am a 54 year old man, who has been wearing women's clothing since I was a teen-ager. Wearing Women's clothing has always been a big 'turn-on' for me, and for many years I kept this 'fetish' hidden.

A couple of months ago, I decided to reveal my dark secret to my wife - and to my complete astonishment, she is completely supportive.

That said, I know that I look ridiculous in female clothes, and would never inflict that look on the world, by walking out in public dressed 'en femme'.

So, I guess the answer is that most men look totally wrong in women's clothes - I certainly find the images disturbing.

But, if you do it in private, or with an understanding partner, where is the harm?

Best Answer

Because men willingly wearing women's clothing is sad, pitiful, and a big disgrace. Nobody wants to see a man walking around in a dress and heels publically. There is this guy at my university who wears the same dress and blouse every day. People get uncomfortable with it.

Now if it were a guy at a drag show, playing a part in a play or skit-comedy, or anything along the lines of that then its okay. But if he's doing it for attention or making a 'statement,' then he's just worthless.

As far as women wearing men's clothing? They say mens' clothing is more comfortable. That's why they buy athletic shoes in mens' sizes, boxers, etc. Also, mens' clothing is universal. Womens' is specific.

Best Answer

men's clothing is not more comfortable than woman's, all men's clothing has to have some form of belt or similar around the waist and have material between the crutch, a dress does not need a belt or tight waist to hold it up and has no need for material around the crutch which allows air to flow and keep you cooler.
men's pants with the correct waist size will not fit most women due to them having larger hips than men but women's pants with the correct waist will fit either men or women making them universal unlike what you have stated incorrectly.
time for you to grow up and see the truth and not to try and push your narrow minded views on other people.

Best Answer

Shut up, ****. Men's clothing have material in the middle to protect our balls. Women can benefit from this to protect their clits being kicked in. A dress has no protection and can easily ride up without being aware. Furthermore, clothes sizes don't fit anyone always. This goes for women with big hips (and obese hips) who can't fit into their sizes. Besides, the majority of women don't even know their own bra size.

Best Answer

I just saw your profile. You're not a ****. You're a middle aged freak-show, and a disgrace to humanity.

Best Answer

Please add me as a friend! I can't add you first!

Best Answer

First of all it is society that labels articles of clothing. As a male I did some experimenting to see if I would like wearing a girdle panty hose - I found to my pleasant surprise I really liked what wearing a girdle and panty hose did, I was amazed how great I feel the girdle supports and holds me in firmly. My posture has improved 100 percent and I noticed I have much more energy and confidence. Wearing panty hose over the girdle just helps give additional control and support. Again I am giving you a males point of view. I found after I became use to being girdled I was amazed I now wear a girdle everyday without question and I have never felt so good. I came to the conclusion that wearing a well fitted girdle has been a "A Women's Best Kept Secret", do not knock it till you try it you might find you just might be really surprised.

Best Answer

First off, you're 66-70 years old. The reason why you're into women's clothes is because you never had sex when you were younger; now your urges are coming back and subliminally doing weird things to coddle those needs. ie: wearing women's clothes. Stupid baby boomer f.aggot.

Best Answer

Do what you want to do, in or out of a dress

Best Answer

It probably says something about it in the bible though it seemingly would also apply to women who can wear EVERYTHING that once was just men's.

We Men are hung up on it not women, many whom encourage their guys to wear panties, bras and even enlarge their breasts etc!

Best Answer

Ahhh it is historical and hysterical isnt it

Historical because the Victorians were so uptight about things that everybody had to oby the rules all the time. stiff upper lip, no laughing, no fun, no kissing and holding hansds no sex and no out of the oridinary choice in clothing. Anyone who did any of those things was a pervert and shunned by the society there was then

look up the story of Frederick Park and Ernest Boulton

Things have changed but there is still that edge of uncertainty adn even fear.

So I said hysterical. OK hysterical because some people feel a man wearing a skirt is obviously a rapist or paedophile. They cannot imagine a "normal" man wanting to war a slip, skirt, heels etc. So if they cannot see understand or imagine a reason for it they make up their own reasons. And they are the guy is obviously a rapist or paedophile or etc etc

Now I know I am harmless, and would love to be me in pretty clothes (I would go all the way if I could), but I understand that soem men just like the feel of the freedom of a skirt or dress, nothing sexual, not gay, no desire to have a sex change, its just that they have discovered a different style of clothes that they like

No harm done so let them do it

Best Answer

there is nothing wrong with a man wearing a skirt or skirted like garment, if you want to then just go out and do it.

Best Answer

Easy to say but harder to do!
In some countries the state will arrest you and maybe have you killed. In the UK you can be arrested and imprisoned if the police officer feels like doing so because you are said to be likely to cause a breach of the peace. Even if the government allow it - there are too many violent aggressive and out of control yobs who would (and have to me) attacked a man who is wearing ladies clothes (on my way back from a fancy dress party).
The police don't want to know they say it is your fault. A lot of people think a sissy is a paedophile (OK they may be but so may a police officer or a judge or a doctor). Just because you like to wear women's clothes does not mean you are a paedophile.
NO there is a long way to go in UK society before a man can choose to wear what is thought to be female clothing openly!

Best Answer

Thank you whitemalemaid. You put it in a nice way to describe a good person just being themself in a garment that is cute, pretty, comfy and fem!! I wear panties 24/7. I feel wonderful wearing them.
I like some of their tank tops, and camis too!!

Best Answer

Because it is simply wrong.

Best Answer

tell me what is wrong with it

Best Answer

nothing wrong tell him to go back in history to when men wore tights bet even one of his relatives wore then so hes ridiculing a family member think before you speak

Best Answer

Gender exists for a reason and the wearing of gender inappropriate attire screws up society. As one with discernment can plainly see demonstrated these days

Best Answer

Sorry - it isn't plain to me!
So could you describe just three or four things that are screwing up society and are wholly caused by people wearing gender inappropriate clothing ?

Best Answer

Well, I typed out a long specific answer you would have probably just argued with but Ep's lovely scripts caused me to lose the whole thing so I am just going to tell you the bottom line. You are the gender you are for a reason and genders were made different for a reason and when you willfully choose to crossdress it is in defiance of nature, morality and sanity and it adds to the decay of humanity on many levels. Your conscience has spoken to you, you didnt like what it had to say so now you go around looking for agreement to try to sooth the fears you try so hard to push to the back of your mind but truth is not decided democratically and no matter how many people agree with you, as long as you continue doing this, no matter how accepting those around you are, you will not be satisfied, you will seek to find and silence any voice who opposed your chosen vice.

Best Answer

I am a full time feminine cross dresser and i think that society as a whole feels that a feminine male is lowering himself in stature. Just as women that wear mens clothing are trying to bring themselves up and into the boys clubs at the office.

Best Answer

And they rightly assess it so, though I am against women wearing more masculine things too.

Best Answer

I believe whatever somebody male or female happens to be comfortable in. It is society that labels articles of clothing for either a male or a female. As an individual that should be our own personal choice not society.

Best Answer

Who gives a ****, I openly wear womens clothes and most people leave me alone, a few compliment and are helpful and a few tease, but I have never felt threatened. I do have a CWP and will NOT hesitate if my life is in danger though.

Best Answer

It seems that society has pushed the male stereotype as its ideal person since it began to rule over cultures. Women have the status as the help-mates for men in this stereotyped scenario. The more men achieve the ideal persona, they'd be followed and esteemed by their peers and contemporaries. Women, for the most part, had to stay at home to raise the kiddies, make sure the house was maintained properly, and accommodate the bidding of the man of the house. There were exceptions to this status, when women were the only offspring of powerful men and they were able to inherit the family estate and occupation. Under this social order most women had the status of being the legal property of the man they married, with little chance to better their lot. Men's fashion sense in these periods, would now be viewed as self indulgent, frivolous, and effeminate.

When the Victorian Era of the European cultures started to dissipate into the Enlightenment Period of the Industrial Revolution, men were forced to be more practical in their thinking and attire to fulfill their occupational responsibilities. The pay to work in the factories was the best civilization had known, which meant the wealth was more evenly distributed to those who could stand the working conditions of long and hard hours. Men's flare for fashion was reduces to the simplest of garments to do their job, and the rest of their pay could be spent improving their home conditions. With this development, women were able to raise their status to more prominent respects in their roles as the home maker, even though their activities were pretty much the same.

Then the world wars forced the men out of the factories, which left women the only ones to fill the vacated positions. In their dresses they went to work and soon found out their safety was in jeopardy around some machinery. To keep industrial injuries down, it was determined that pants were more practical to wear. As time passed, it was human nature that made it acceptable for women to wear the pants home and then to social activities. When the wars ended and the men came back to resume their positions, women were so comfortable wearing pants that any flack that was handed out was negated because of the service they had rendered during the war. Women's fashion choices have only grown from there, while men became viewed as female wannabes should they show any interest to wear what society had decided was for women only. It is the stereotypical ideals that cause men to be seen as less than perfect when they reveal their desire for items society has placed a feminine labeling on. As women toggle back and forth over the gender roles, they are hailed for their quest to equalize their social status with the male ideal, even as they are actually enjoying more freedom to choose from their desires. The masculine man has become dormant while femininity exercises its freedom to choose where ever it desires.

Best Answer

If a woman is hot, and she wears short-shorts and a tight tank top or tee, she is admired. (Of course, all the other women hate on her!) But if a guy with a hard gym body dresses the same way, all the haters pop up: "What's with the short-shorts - you a queer"?" "You lookin' for a **** in your ***?" This is the truth. And it's a fact that there are many cultures where men wear garments who would label as dresses or skirts!

Best Answer

I am a boy, 13, that wears girls clothes daily. I wear them at school. Other boys is bothering me, but I think its because I look so beautiful in girls clothes, and they do not. I do hang out with girls at weekends, and I have a girlfriend. I dont see a problem of wearing girls clothes when you are a boy ;)

Hughine

Best Answer

Just only female type shorty shorts nothing else though, I know even that sounds weird, but for male clothing nowadays it's either got to be long type of shorts or just pants so the male selection isn't as abundant as the female variety. I'm still a straight male and I always gawk at females in short shorts and I know all other straight males do the same. So why not females gawk at males smooth legs for a change, but even that most likely will never happen. You can either agree or disagree with me it don't matter that is how I feel about that bottom line.

Best Answer

I'm trying to do my bit by wearing women's clothing in a masculine way. For example, I wear openly women's

shoes, low heel

denim jeans

denim skirts, on occasion

microfiber panties

sport bras

nude - suntan pantyhose

garter belts with support stockings

stay-ups

black - navy tights when it's cold

sweaters with either a crew or turtle neck

lip gloss

Remember that even women get judged harshly if they dress over-the-top. The only people that get a pass are young girls.

Best Answer

Society has long been one sided "patriarchal" rather than being what it should be "duality". Man & Woman was meant to work together, not singularly.

Best Answer

the way I see it is **** society and do what makes you happy as long as you're not breaking any laws bothering anybody

Best Answer