PJJA1000 PJJA1000 61-65, M 20 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Fashion

I don't know why it is unacceptable for men to wear woman's clothing but it is accepted for women to wear men's clothing. <br />
To be perfectly honest, I would like to at least have the chance to wear some of the women's clothing that is out their. I love some of the skirts they have and do like the workout outfits women wear. It would be nice to be able to wear one of those real light and colorful summer dresses also. Put it all together with some nice panties, slip and cami or bustier and I think I would be in heaven.

Best Answer

My personal view is clothing has no label either male or female. If a male happens to like wearing girdle, bra, high heels, skirt, so what. Just as much does it really matter if a women wears pants. If women happens to be comfortable in pants she should wear pants, just as much if a male happens to be comfortable in a girdle, bra, high heels. These are just items of clothing and they realistically should not have have labels put on them. Society or humans seem to have a need to label things.

Best Answer

I am a 54 year old man, who has been wearing women's clothing since I was a teen-ager. Wearing Women's clothing has always been a big 'turn-on' for me, and for many years I kept this 'fetish' hidden.<br />
A couple of months ago, I decided to reveal my dark secret to my wife - and to my complete astonishment, she is completely supportive. <br />
That said, I know that I look ridiculous in female clothes, and would never inflict that look on the world, by walking out in public dressed 'en femme'. <br />
So, I guess the answer is that most men look totally wrong in women's clothes - I certainly find the images disturbing. <br />
But, if you do it in private, or with an understanding partner, where is the harm?

Best Answer

you are so lucky to have a very understanding wife. you go girl.

Best Answer

It probably says something about it in the bible though it seemingly would also apply to women who can wear EVERYTHING that once was just men's.<br />
We Men are hung up on it not women, many whom encourage their guys to wear panties, bras and even enlarge their breasts etc!

Best Answer

Ahhh it is historical and hysterical isnt it <br />
Historical because the Victorians were so uptight about things that everybody had to oby the rules all the time. stiff upper lip, no laughing, no fun, no kissing and holding hansds no sex and no out of the oridinary choice in clothing. Anyone who did any of those things was a pervert and shunned by the society there was then<br />
look up the story of Frederick Park and Ernest Boulton<br />
Things have changed but there is still that edge of uncertainty adn even fear. <br />
So I said hysterical. OK hysterical because some people feel a man wearing a skirt is obviously a rapist or paedophile. They cannot imagine a "normal" man wanting to war a slip, skirt, heels etc. So if they cannot see understand or imagine a reason for it they make up their own reasons. And they are the guy is obviously a rapist or paedophile or etc etc<br />
Now I know I am harmless, and would love to be me in pretty clothes (I would go all the way if I could), but I understand that soem men just like the feel of the freedom of a skirt or dress, nothing sexual, not gay, no desire to have a sex change, its just that they have discovered a different style of clothes that they like <br />
No harm done so let them do it

Best Answer

there is nothing wrong with a man wearing a skirt or skirted like garment, if you want to then just go out and do it.

Best Answer

Easy to say but harder to do!
In some countries the state will arrest you and maybe have you killed. In the UK you can be arrested and imprisoned if the police officer feels like doing so because you are said to be likely to cause a breach of the peace. Even if the government allow it - there are too many violent aggressive and out of control yobs who would (and have to me) attacked a man who is wearing ladies clothes (on my way back from a fancy dress party).
The police don't want to know they say it is your fault. A lot of people think a sissy is a paedophile (OK they may be but so may a police officer or a judge or a doctor). Just because you like to wear women's clothes does not mean you are a paedophile.
NO there is a long way to go in UK society before a man can choose to wear what is thought to be female clothing openly!

Best Answer

Thank you whitemalemaid. You put it in a nice way to describe a good person just being themself in a garment that is cute, pretty, comfy and fem!! I wear panties 24/7. I feel wonderful wearing them.
I like some of their tank tops, and camis too!!

Best Answer

YOU MENTION THE VICTORIANS BUT THEY INVENTED TRANVESTISM

Best Answer

No they didn't it has been around for thousands of years - but you are right in as much as there were a lot of Victorian stiff upper lip gents who liked nothing better than to slip into a hooped skirt and bonnet !

Best Answer

Because it is simply wrong.

Best Answer

tell me what is wrong with it

Best Answer

nothing wrong tell him to go back in history to when men wore tights bet even one of his relatives wore then so hes ridiculing a family member think before you speak

Best Answer

Gender exists for a reason and the wearing of gender inappropriate attire screws up society. As one with discernment can plainly see demonstrated these days

Best Answer

Sorry - it isn't plain to me!
So could you describe just three or four things that are screwing up society and are wholly caused by people wearing gender inappropriate clothing ?

Best Answer

Well, I typed out a long specific answer you would have probably just argued with but Ep's lovely scripts caused me to lose the whole thing so I am just going to tell you the bottom line. You are the gender you are for a reason and genders were made different for a reason and when you willfully choose to crossdress it is in defiance of nature, morality and sanity and it adds to the decay of humanity on many levels. Your conscience has spoken to you, you didnt like what it had to say so now you go around looking for agreement to try to sooth the fears you try so hard to push to the back of your mind but truth is not decided democratically and no matter how many people agree with you, as long as you continue doing this, no matter how accepting those around you are, you will not be satisfied, you will seek to find and silence any voice who opposed your chosen vice.

Best Answer

My conscience has told me that bigoted people like you are part of the problem with Western societies. You obviously must not be aware that over half the men in the world wear skirts or skirt-like garments. I guess they add to the decay of humanity. I guess, too, that you believe that the Romans, the Greeks, the ancient Hebrews, and men for thousands of years previous to them were in defiance of nature. The non-wearing of skirts is limited to a small era of time in Western civilization, and not to most other peoples. Yours is a very parochial, narrow-minded view. Why don't you go and educate yourself?

Best Answer

I am a full time feminine cross dresser and i think that society as a whole feels that a feminine male is lowering himself in stature. Just as women that wear mens clothing are trying to bring themselves up and into the boys clubs at the office.

Best Answer

And they rightly assess it so, though I am against women wearing more masculine things too.

Best Answer

I believe whatever somebody male or female happens to be comfortable in. It is society that labels articles of clothing for either a male or a female. As an individual that should be our own personal choice not society.

Best Answer

It seems that society has pushed the male stereotype as its ideal person since it began to rule over cultures. Women have the status as the help-mates for men in this stereotyped scenario. The more men achieve the ideal persona, they'd be followed and esteemed by their peers and contemporaries. Women, for the most part, had to stay at home to raise the kiddies, make sure the house was maintained properly, and accommodate the bidding of the man of the house. There were exceptions to this status, when women were the only offspring of powerful men and they were able to inherit the family estate and occupation. Under this social order most women had the status of being the legal property of the man they married, with little chance to better their lot. Men's fashion sense in these periods, would now be viewed as self indulgent, frivolous, and effeminate.<br />
When the Victorian Era of the European cultures started to dissipate into the Enlightenment Period of the Industrial Revolution, men were forced to be more practical in their thinking and attire to fulfill their occupational responsibilities. The pay to work in the factories was the best civilization had known, which meant the wealth was more evenly distributed to those who could stand the working conditions of long and hard hours. Men's flare for fashion was reduces to the simplest of garments to do their job, and the rest of their pay could be spent improving their home conditions. With this development, women were able to raise their status to more prominent respects in their roles as the home maker, even though their activities were pretty much the same. <br />
Then the world wars forced the men out of the factories, which left women the only ones to fill the vacated positions. In their dresses they went to work and soon found out their safety was in jeopardy around some machinery. To keep industrial injuries down, it was determined that pants were more practical to wear. As time passed, it was human nature that made it acceptable for women to wear the pants home and then to social activities. When the wars ended and the men came back to resume their positions, women were so comfortable wearing pants that any flack that was handed out was negated because of the service they had rendered during the war. Women's fashion choices have only grown from there, while men became viewed as female wannabes should they show any interest to wear what society had decided was for women only. It is the stereotypical ideals that cause men to be seen as less than perfect when they reveal their desire for items society has placed a feminine labeling on. As women toggle back and forth over the gender roles, they are hailed for their quest to equalize their social status with the male ideal, even as they are actually enjoying more freedom to choose from their desires. The masculine man has become dormant while femininity exercises its freedom to choose where ever it desires.

Best Answer

KING LOUIS OF FRANCE INVENTED BALLET , A FRENCH MAN INVENTED THE LEOTARD , TIGHTS {NYLON}WAS INVENTED BY AN ENGLISHMAN THE UNDERWIRE BRA WAS INVENTED BY HOWARD HUGHS . WOMEN TOOK OUR TROUSERS. WOMEN WERE ONCE LOOK DOWN ON FOR WEARING TROUSERS,UNTILL THE 1920S FLAPPERS PAVED THE WAY. KNEE LENGTH BOOTS WERE FIRST WORN BY SOLDIERS , THE LIST GOES ON .

Best Answer

Who gives a ****, I openly wear womens clothes and most people leave me alone, a few compliment and are helpful and a few tease, but I have never felt threatened. I do have a CWP and will NOT hesitate if my life is in danger though.

Best Answer

what is a CWP ?

Best Answer

concealed weapons permit

Best Answer

If a woman is hot, and she wears short-shorts and a tight tank top or tee, she is admired. (Of course, all the other women hate on her!) But if a guy with a hard gym body dresses the same way, all the haters pop up: "What's with the short-shorts - you a queer"?" "You lookin' for a **** in your ***?" This is the truth. And it's a fact that there are many cultures where men wear garments who would label as dresses or skirts!

Best Answer

I am a boy, 13, that wears girls clothes daily. I wear them at school. Other boys is bothering me, but I think its because I look so beautiful in girls clothes, and they do not. I do hang out with girls at weekends, and I have a girlfriend. I dont see a problem of wearing girls clothes when you are a boy ;)<br />
Hughine

Best Answer

Just only female type shorty shorts nothing else though, I know even that sounds weird, but for male clothing nowadays it's either got to be long type of shorts or just pants so the male selection isn't as abundant as the female variety. I'm still a straight male and I always gawk at females in short shorts and I know all other straight males do the same. So why not females gawk at males smooth legs for a change, but even that most likely will never happen. You can either agree or disagree with me it don't matter that is how I feel about that bottom line.

Best Answer

Shorts for men used to be short. Just go and look at pictures from the 60s, 70s, or 80s. I realize that is before your time, but it is amazing to me how the facts of men's clothing can be lost in just one generation. I guess the good news is that it may only take one generation to make men wearing skirts a common thing.

Best Answer

I'm trying to do my bit by wearing women's clothing in a masculine way. For example, I wear openly women's<br />
shoes, low heel<br />
denim jeans<br />
denim skirts, on occasion<br />
microfiber panties<br />
sport bras<br />
nude - suntan pantyhose<br />
garter belts with support stockings<br />
stay-ups<br />
black - navy tights when it's cold<br />
sweaters with either a crew or turtle neck<br />
lip gloss<br />
Remember that even women get judged harshly if they dress over-the-top. The only people that get a pass are young girls.

Best Answer

Society has long been one sided "patriarchal" rather than being what it should be "duality". Man & Woman was meant to work together, not singularly.

Best Answer

the way I see it is **** society and do what makes you happy as long as you're not breaking any laws or bothering anybody

Best Answer