Iobject Iobject 51-55, M 11 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Community

tell them your car only takes unleaded

Best Answer

Were you wearing your "Milks On Me" t-shirt again?

Best Answer

They did that because they are desperate. Do not judge the reasons; they could have been any number of things. If someone asks and you are in a position to give, then give. Once I had a whole family roll up on my doorstep just wanting to come in from the cold as their power had been cut off and the baby had just come home from hospital having had brain surgery. It is unbelievable, the trials some people have in their lives.

Best Answer

wondering what will you do.

Best Answer

I politely refused this time. Had no cash on me

Best Answer

When I was hooked on drugs and I was broke with no gas money I would drive into a gas station and walk up to strangers and ask for $5.00 for gas. You would be surprised at how many times people gave me the money. Ring a bell ?

Best Answer

You must look like a good guy.

If you looked like a douche, they wouldn't ask.

I think it's a good thing.

No one asked me.

I must be a ...

Best Answer

People some of us are. I have done it all the time. I give money for the tax some people can't afford. My spouse and I buy the dessert they want the children. I am wondering if I am spelling the word correctly. Thank you for the good memories. We always give to people. This is a good year for life. My prayers are with the people who got hit with Sandy. May the Lord be with them and keep them warm and strong.

Best Answer

I'm not sure. Maybe it depends where you live .. I've never had that happen once to me.

Best Answer