THEMADHATTERXXXX THEMADHATTERXXXX 46-50, M 11 Answers Jan 7 in Food

we didn't stupid ******* did

Best Answer

I wanna slap you and the person who gave you that heart. You think this is funny? Or are you just a hateful pric* without a brain?

Best Answer

******* are ignorant people ignorant people invented that game or did you not know what a ****** was

Best Answer

make that 2 hearts. Whatever little man.

Best Answer

you must be a ****** too

Best Answer

I would love to smack the shi* out of you. And that's not a empty internet threat. Really, I would love to physically smack the shi* out of you. You are over 22 so I won't have a problem with it. At first I thought you were a youngin', but you ain't. You think the streets is making you wiser? Grow up son..

Best Answer

yea well look me up and lets see if you can do what you say until then **** yourself

Best Answer

I can see why it was invented ... thank you

Best Answer

Because, on average, they have the sense of humour of a 7 year old

Best Answer

We like violence. Read a history book.

Best Answer

There are Americans and then there are americans.

Best Answer

It's a small fraction of losers and anti-social cowards who practice this. They don't represent the overwhelmingly majority of Americans.

Best Answer

You make it sound like the entire country got together and held a conference. A few ******** thought it would be fun to make a youtube video doing something ****** up, and it spread worldwide. I say...if you see anyone participating in this game, we should just be able to kill them on the spot. That would pretty much put an end to the game.

Best Answer

some country has to be stupid and america is the one

Best Answer

There are mean-spirited sadists everywhere... it isn't unique to Americans. Why would anyone "invent" such a thing?

Best Answer

Some people are so pathetic that they have nothing better to do.

Best Answer

What's the knockout game....

Best Answer

I couldn't tell you, but it's awful

Best Answer