cos the white people don't have rhythm

Best Answer

funkless mingers.

Best Answer

Love your ganesh!

Best Answer

So Diversity could be born...on word: Matisyahu. (a white, Jewish, reggae artist from New York.) Snap.... <br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChV5BZ8SmS0

Best Answer

Mhmm, but Bob Marley was of mixed blood, wasn't he? and there are a few very white reggae music makers. Music might be influenced by all types of environments.

Best Answer

sorry earthlingwise...sting has absolutely nothing to do with reggae , nor any kinda music for that matter.....but reggae was definitely invented in jamaicaland by the black people

Best Answer

If they make it, they can !

Best Answer

No problem with that, just saying the most famous reggae man was mestizo!

Best Answer

sorry but you are wrong again....the most famous reggae man is lee scratch perry.....i've never even heard of mr. mestixo !

Best Answer

Who cares anyway?

Best Answer

Umm, yes Bob was mixed as are many people on this earth, not to mention Jamaicans which in addition to the prominent African culture has heavy Irish, Indian, Chinese, and Anglo Syrian roots. And no, Bob did not create reggae. Like Peza said, reggae was already well established by the time he came along. Ska was the preliminary form of reggae and has since branched out into different sub genres. However, Bob is generally credited with gaining a strong American foot hold for reggae in addition to Toots, Burning Spear, and others.

Best Answer

Remember this ?? :)

Best Answer

I remember that I had never mentioned Sting!

Best Answer

You didn't have to. ;)

Best Answer

Lol... Not until I saw "Remember this ??" Did I realize how old the conversation was. Lol
. Really, I had no clue and just completely bypassed the dates.
♡♡ thanks for revisiting this blast from the past :-))

Best Answer

And thanks for reminding us ! :)

Best Answer

Whoever said Reggae was music???

Best Answer

just about every good artist who understands rhythm....THAT'S ALL !!

Best Answer

bah!

Best Answer

pffft !....i give in trying to educate people round here.....

Best Answer