Dewms Dewms 18-21 7 Answers Nov 26, 2013 in Health

A bunch of reasons, or so I read. They wanted to make a big change to shake things up and mess with the boring rut the show's been through, and killing anyone else from the main cast would've been too much. Brian was their sacrificial lamb... dog, but it's Family Guy, so they can always bring him back when they want to.

Best Answer

sacrificial lamb... dog hahaha

Best Answer

I heard Seth's tired of making Family Guy episodes.... :( And he did it cuz he knows people will lose interests if he kills one of the main characters... :'(

Best Answer

to make drama, and stewie will build a new time machine becuase the arab guy will miraculously and ridiculously have a reason to sell the plutonium or wtv it was and all with be back to normal...

Best Answer

WHAT? THEY KILLED BRIAN? NOOOOOOOOOO. WHY NOT CHRIS?

Best Answer

IKR! I loved Brian. RIP.

Best Answer

Lack of viewers. He'll be back once they rake in enough millions. Should have been Meg though....

Best Answer

Im sure he isnt gone completely. Just like Cleveland, he will have random appearances every now and then

Best Answer

everyone wanted him gone

Best Answer

you were in on it the whole time, werent you???

Best Answer

I want my lawyer!!!

Best Answer

:))

Best Answer