even after I told him I was married he didn't care.. -_-
isthiswrong90 isthiswrong90 22-25, F 11 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in Community

Because it is what men young or old do no real harm done - when you are older you might be glad of the attention ;-)

Best Answer

chancing his arm the old perv

Best Answer

it's called delusions of grandeur

Best Answer

He wants you to brush your hair right when you come to work. He's trying to make you feel good about yourself...

Best Answer

You want to ask yourself what you find unattractive about flirting. You sound so cold.

Best Answer

lol unattractive as in the way I view him silly

Best Answer

sorry for being silly, but anyone who is having fun with life are usually very good to look at.

Best Answer

because he finds you atractive.

Best Answer

like ebonylady said.......unless he was un-reasonably lewd about it take it as a compliment.........harmless flirting is supposed to be fun silly girl....

Best Answer

its disrespectful when you know they are married.

Best Answer

disagree whole heartedly......though not married my SO & i are wholly committed - both of us are shameless flirts and it's all in good fun......either your insecure in your relationship or your a ***** or both...sorry....

Best Answer

different strokes for different folks. I don't think you calling me a name was called for though.. I thought we were all grown here thank you for proving me wrong

Best Answer

why? I don't know...could it be he thought you were ugly enough he maybe had a chance? Unworthy of you though he may be?

Best Answer

He was just probably trying to be friendly :)

Best Answer

lol his friendly *** need to go some where.. I'm good off that

Best Answer

I just give them the stern look and they leave, lol.

Best Answer

haha i will try that next time

Best Answer

you do that, hehehee :)

Best Answer