Could it be because Gaddafi... 1) Wouldn't bow down to the Rothschild central reserve banking cartel. 2) Proposed $400 million African Satellite - gadaffi alone came up with $300 million for this project. it's really a huge set back for European western countries, because they get paid by Africa every year $500 million per year in rent for the services European satellite provides to Africa. Africa being self-sufficient is definitely a set back for western economy. 3) AMF: African Monetary Fund - No more borrowing from Rothschild Central Bank for African countries, AMF was planned to produce its own currency for Africa, backed by Gold standard. Interest free. 4) Libya's $300 Billion Gold reserves. 5) Libya sits on Africa's largest oil and natural gas reserves. 6) Gadaffi planned to free the entire African continent from the clutches of Western imperialism. 7) Libya's Blue gold - Libya's priceless water basins worth aprox. $70 Billion. Yet the media failed to cover any of th
iVert iVert 26-30, M 15 Answers Nov 1, 2011

It is called Libya....................moron..........cannot stand idiocy.................

Best Answer

I lived and grew up there from 1964 - 1972 and then worked there in shipping/ transport 1980/1981...............I know a lot about Libya pre- Gadaffi and post Gadaffi.....oh and i have an Honours degree in Arabic from Leeds University.................so was not misled etc etc

Best Answer

Obvious misprint... I am all for criticism and being corrected so please enlighten me on the situation. Was any of it factual?

Best Answer

We didn't invade Libya. Oh and btw, you're crazy.

Best Answer

Maybe, but at least I don't go around encouraging people seeking advice to commit suicide.

Best Answer

I don't think that was a real person.

Best Answer

if we didn't invade Libya, how did those soldiers that are there, get there?

Best Answer

They're Libyans, they live there.

Best Answer

I think you need to do more research, there are 600 AMERICAN soldiers, on the ground

Best Answer

Americans went in 20 years ago and bombed Gaddafi's palace. My question is.. why did they go all that way.. and then stop?

Best Answer

hindsight is 20/20. We weren't bold enough to stand behind our convictions as a country.

Best Answer

To help Obama's re-election campaign

Best Answer

I guess we screwed up and forgot to take any of that stuff..

Best Answer

We, the USA, did not invade Lybia. We have been overextended for way too long in other turd-holes. We simply did not have the resources to commit very much to the Rebel Alliance. To the degree the United States did anything, it was by invitation.<br />
We all serve someone. Personally, I would rather be a cog in the capitalist wheel than a fiber in the carpet of any African government. I know of other big splash actions he ordered. They do not make him good. He was a danger to me and my country as long as he lived.

Best Answer

My thoughts too.

Best Answer

Because we were bored

Best Answer

Because we felt like it....

Best Answer

WE as in USA we? wasn't it Britain and France that led the charge?

Best Answer

What invasion? All we did was destroy tanks and artillery pieces when they threatened civilian populations. The rebels did the rest.<br />
1) They had no need and still have no need, removing Gaddafi changes nothing.<br />
2) The UK alone gives Africa that every year in aid. <br />
3) Dunno, but single currencies don't work and the mineral wealth of Libya means they won't be borrowing any money anytime soon.<br />
4) That's not going anywhere<br />
5) True but it wasn't like they weren't selling it before and it's not like they're going to sell it at a cheaper rate than anyone else.<br />
6) Oh really and what about the Chinese that own the bulk of African mining operations?<br />
7) Wasn't aware we were short of water.

Best Answer

you have all the answers,why the question ?

Best Answer

because we do believe that every people has the right to control its own destiny... because we hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness... and because these bastards got a shitload of oil, innit ?

Best Answer

We thought we're the police of the world, removing people who are threatening us and our ally.

Best Answer

They don't even know why.

Best Answer