shawnhooper shawnhooper 51-55, T 26 Answers Aug 5, 2010

I do know the blacks where fine with selling their own people t anyone who wanted them. But white's were not the only customers.

Best Answer

Sounds like "somebody" needs to go back to school & read up on their history!

Best Answer

You are a pathetic waste of space. **** off you racist human speed bump.

Best Answer

Who told you they did?<br />
All peoples were taken into slavery. All peoples kept slaves. People would make their own peoples slaves too. Black, White, Brown, Yellow, it didn't matter to slave traders and owners. People would sell their own family into slavery. People were a commodity, simple...horrific but not specifically racist.

Best Answer

Because we Mexicans are too fkn lazy to be any ones slaves, now give to a tire shop and our own work hours and watch out Mr.Trump... It will soon be known as Trump Towers and Tire shop.+ True to the gray

Best Answer

stfuu Dumb ***

Best Answer

They didn't.. Everyone was a target. Well, every "savage". There were African slaves, Indian slaves, Spanish slaves, if they could be enslaved, the white man had them.

Best Answer

b/c white's think they are more smart than black people

Best Answer

Actually the African continent was more immune to the diseases here and travel was shorter. Not to mention that slavery existed in their country first and was still going on in that country even after the world banned it all.

Best Answer

I don't think they did

Best Answer

WHITE PEOPLE AREN'T DUMB. THEY WANTED THE BEST. AFRICANS WERE GREAT AT MANY CRAFT, HAD MANY SKILLS AND WERE DOMESTICATED. IF THAT WERE NOT TRUE WHY ALLOW A SAVAGE TO NURSE AND RAISE YOUR CHILDREN, WHY HAVE THEM TAKE COMPLETE CONTROL OVER YOUR HOUSEHOLD. AFRICANS WERE HAD WORKERS AND WERE USED TO AGRICULTURE. AFRICA IS MOSTLY RURAL AND FITS WELL WITH SOUTHERN AMERICA. BLACK WERE HUMBLE AND GOD FEARING AND VERY KIND AND FORGIVING OF WHITE PEOPLE IGNORANCE. AFTER ALL BLACKS GAVE 400 YEARS OF FREE LABOR TO AMERICA, WITHOUT RECIEVING ANY COMPENSATION. THE WEALTH THAT AFRICANS GAVE TO AMERICA IS THE FOUNDATION OF AMERICA'S WEALTH. WEALTH DOES NOT DISAPPEAR, IT IS BEQUESTED THROUGH INHERITANCE. THERE ARE MANY GREAT AND DECENT WHITE AMERICANS HAD HAD REPEATED ADMITTED THESE FACTS. THE VERY WEALTH OF BLACK FREE LABOR IS THE WEALTH THAT AMERICA SURVIVES ON TO THIS VERY DAY. MANY RACISTS WHITES HATE THESE FACTS AND TRIES TO HIDE IT, THEY PROTECT THESE SECRETS BY TRYING TO DEMEAN BLACKS. THAT IS THE GUILTY CONSCIENCE WHITE MAN, THE ONE THAT DISPISES THAT FACT THAT AMERICA'S EXISTANCE LIES ON THE VERY BACKS OF BLACK AMERICANS. WE AS AMERICANS SHOULD BE CELEBRATING AND THANKING BLACK AMERICANS FOR THEIR GREAT CONTRIBUTIONS, INSTEAD OUT OF GUILT WE DEMONIZES THEM.

Best Answer

I'm not arguing this comment but I have also read that Christian religion had something to do with slavery status. If they were not if Christian religion they were enslaved.

Best Answer

because the other races sunburned too easily.<br />
Really most people came to the US as indentured servants and blacks could buy their freedom, but then some psycho-christians got the great idea they could use the bible to save a buck. Gawd's will.<br />
Bit like the Muslims today who blow themselves up, let's not read the book and get the whole message, but read like an insane lawyer. The only place I have ever seen black slaves in this day in age was in Saudia Arabia. I get big kick seeing black muslims talking about how THAT religion respects them. Of course the people doing the slave trade also trade whites and asians and very much hush hush.<br />
But really I think at the bottom line it was because of the huge savings on sunscreen! LOL

Best Answer

God planned it that way its prophecy God told abraham that his children would be enslaved by a strange people whom they would not knew read Gen 15;13- this regrading black people in a future time (last days)

Best Answer

Didn't this argument stop in 1865? C'mon now.

Best Answer

Because they were needed to work in climates where it was hot -- and they were used to hot weather.

Best Answer

Yes history is an important subject.

Best Answer

I'm a white person, but my ancestors were indentured servants. Nobody in my family history ever had anything to do with owning another human being.

Best Answer

Because they can be easily identified.

Best Answer

They are easy to enslave. I heard this from a black man btw.

Best Answer

The reason why white choose black to be slave was because they was made because was stronger then their kind , and sexier

Best Answer