Oh not another bitter man .

Best Answer

That doesnt answer the question :p

Best Answer

Okay women generally don't have equal rights and I'm lost on the responsibility thing , many do the most important job in the world raising kids , if that's not a hell of a responsibility I don't know what is .

Best Answer

And if women used their freedom to choose a partner more wisely, less women would have to be alone during the raising of children. Be happy you are a women, at least you can have children. If a man wants children but no women is interested in him, his wish to have kids is ruined.

Best Answer

I'm not talking about single mother but in general the women is the primary care giver .
I think you need to give women a lot more credit and maybe let go of what women have done to you in the past and don't make wild generalizations .
No women would be interested in a man who clearly has no respect for them .

Best Answer

I completely agree with that last statement. But why are they interested in those men?

Best Answer

When you're raised with an emotional abuser, you tend to gravitate towards them, as it's all you know. If some men took the responsibilities as a father more seriously, things would be very different today.

Best Answer

My God what rock do you live under? women have far more responsibility than men, Who raise the children when the irresponsible men cant handle the pressure of providing for a family

Best Answer

Well said spider!

Best Answer

There are plenty of irresponsible women who have a bunch of kids from several different men and no money to raise them. It goes both ways. Raising kids is no longer considered primarily a woman's job.

Best Answer

equal rights? women dont even get a salary as high as men do, for the same jobs!!

Best Answer

And that is the biggest load of frequently used propaganda in the feminist lunatic arsenal. Any claim that women are paid less is irrational as that would mean they would have higher rates of employment. Lower cost labor is always preferred. Getting a doctorate in women studies does not take much intelligence and claiming that there is a wage gap is ridiculous because they specific claims make no real world sense and have no supporting evidence to back up the argument theses.
And this is yet another reason women are less respected. They make insanely poor arguments and then behave like people are supposed to behave like that are better constructed than they really are. That is a Barbie Doll mentality more than anything else.

Best Answer

Women earn $0.77 for every $1 a man earns. You should research facts before you make up some garbage statement like this. Are you republican?

Best Answer

You should do YOUR research. The wage gap is a myth because it only takes into account the mean income of the average man vs the average woman and doesn't compare apples with apples.

Give me one example of a company that has legally managed and still legally manages to pay their female employees less than their male employees based SOLELY on gender and NO OTHER factor, and I'll consider accepting the wage gap myth (upon further investigation, of course).

For example: it will need to be a man and woman in the same job, in the same company, with the same education and qualifications, the same hours worked, the same level of responsibilities, the same risks and the same time spent within the company.

These are all factors that the wage gap myth doesn't take into account, so if you want to be taken seriously on this issue, you need to find that example.

Best Answer

We've got equal rights? I've yet to see it. I think we've done very well on the responsibility front, we've raised mankind, some of us single handed!

Best Answer

Not that I disagree with you, but look at what mankind has become, all of the crimes against humanity, all of the needless murders and so on. I don't think that is a good hook to hang your hat on.

Best Answer

No, is it a very good hook. Go into a prison and speak with these criminals, 70% of them didn't have a father figure growing up.

Best Answer

That makes no sense. An absent father did not influence a child while a present mother does. That percentage of men WERE RAISED by women which leads to the idea that women are less capable child bearers since they more frequently raise criminals than single father homes.

Best Answer

A mother raising a child can only do 50% of the work. Although most single mothers do well at raising their children alone (as do single fathers) there is still that 50% of the absent parent. Mothers can provide something fathers cannot and vice versa. Children who come from broken homes are more likely to be delinquents in their adult lives, due to emotional instability stemmed from the absence of said parent.

Best Answer

What do you mean that women don't have equal responsibility? Women often have more responsibility, especially single mothers.

Best Answer

Feminism started out as an equal responsility thing. Then it became clear that women didn't want to initiate and take the lead in romantic relationships because that gave up far too much power, they didn't want to get killed so they stayed off the front line, they didn't want to do the dirty jobs and the dangerous jobs and in those areas feminism never quite felt the need to demand equaltiy.<br />
Feminism's emphasis then shifted from equal responsibility to equal rights because men would, and did, agree to it but women would never agree to the social changes that would actually make them equal.<br />
This is all men's fault though, we still fawn and chase beautiful women and we still go looking for sex and we still waste time trying to please them to try and get sex and because of that we run right into the trap of feminism. We we're always reinforcing the notion that women are something special that has to be won over.<br />
It's our own fault.<br />
Before anyone starts women actually get paid more for equal work. The reason women end up with less over all is because of the way that feminist propaganda claims that anyone working 35+ hours is working full time, which is true. What they don't tell you is that men work about 49 hours a week and women work about 36 hours a week and that men get paid extra because they do the dangerous jobs and the jobs which involve a lot of travel. Anyone who wants to check this can read "Why Men Earn More" by Warren Farrel.

Best Answer

Oh well your one datum point disproves the government statistics; I yeild to your superior intellect.

Best Answer

Women do 2 jobs... work outside the home AND work inside the home.

Best Answer

So what? Men do as well. And men do all the ****** and dangerous jobs, suffer 90% of work place injuries and fatalities, have less spent on their healthcare than women, oh yeah and the male right to vote is predicated on signing up for the draft. I could go on with all this; there's loads more where this came from.

Best Answer

And why do expect to be paid more for unequal levels of work? A management positions consists of managing people and more paperwork and mental work.
And what is the point of speaking of house work? You think you are going to be paid for keeping up your house? Is this you one area of insanity or are you this insane about all facets of life?

Best Answer

I wish someone would pay me to do the house work as well as my actual job. Where's this idea coming from that only women look after their house as well as working?

Best Answer

"Women ARE something special that has to be won over."

Ah, there's that entitlement that some women seem to have. Sorry to break it to you, but neither women nor men are special.

And do you have any clue what your boss actually does, or know what amount of **** he had to do throughout is career to get to the point he is now? Are you also aware that being the boss means that he has a **** load more responsibilities than you do?

I'm a man. I work my 40 plus hours, go home and cook my own dinner and do my own bloody laundry. What's your point?

Best Answer

As a construction worker who builds high rises, I can definitely back that. I'm horribly afraid of heights, and yet I risk my life in a very literal way daily. I've met one female who does this for a living compared to thousands of men. Most women simply aren't physically capable of doing the job, and if they were, then they are not willing. Similarly there's no chance in hell someone will hire me to be a secretary. I would be happy to trade and woman job for job, wage for wage. I know many women who make more whilst sitting safely at a desk browsing facebook.

I've worked outdoors every winter of my adult life, often in temperatures lower than -40 for 10hr shifts, or in the rain. I must purchase and maintain my own tools., health and medical plan, ect. However, the feminist contingent is happy to look at the final gross wage, compare it to said secretary, and come up with a 'wage gap'.

Best Answer

I reject the premise of your question because the logic is flawed. Women tend to hold the same amounts of responsibilities, just different ones then men.

Best Answer

Really, then why do they get more accordances by virtue of their feminine delicateness and their responsibilities as the adult woman of a household? Why are women less punished for physical and mental trespasses throughout their lives while men are zealously punished from boyhood on and often in ways that include great physical violence and violations?
I do not understand your mentality? Are you intentionally overlooking the grave discrepancies between the idea of equal partnership and the reality of how much of a load women commonly bear? Does this have something to do with an ingrained belief that you belief women are supposed to be softer and less stressed because they bear children and because of other traditional reasons?

Best Answer

Resposibilities related to rights. ALL of you are making this argument about GENERAL responsibilities. That's not what the argument was ever about. It means a garbage man should make the same as a garbage woman. Feminist don't ever make the argument for jobs that have higher risk. Only for prestigious positions.

Best Answer

technically in the U.S women are not actually equal to men. Men get drafted to war while women don't

Best Answer

Being drafted to war is a responsibility, not a right. Women can still join the army if they want

Best Answer

There hasn't been an actual draft for some time. Men do have to sign up for selective service, but I personally think that's one case where neither should have to. It should be completely voluntary.

Best Answer

I don’t know why woman think that it is them that raise the kids. I am a single father with two girls and I still work. And I know of a lot of woman who just go around having kids but then find another man and leave the kid to their mothers and fathers or to be adopted. Child rearing should be a mother and father thing not just one. **** if I had a woman that would go to work and bring home the money I would love to stay home and raise the kids. They should be happy to be able to spend time with the kids instead they look at it like it’s a job. Lol

Best Answer

women don't have to sign up for selective service that isn't fair

Best Answer

Until they have the saying "girls will be girls" you can assume women will always be held more responsible and accountable. For their own actions AND for men's.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

It has been my experience that in the last fifty years. We have legislated ourselves out of the human race when it comes to equality. We use to pretend we were equal and ignore the law. Now we quote the law and always wonder if we are equal

Best Answer

at you-tube watch?v=vp8tToFv-bA

Best Answer

Women still have less liberty than men, rightly or wrongly.

Best Answer

If a woman puts herself in a sexual position of vulnerability by making out with strange guys, she's as much to blame as the so called rapist? Getting drunk and making out with someone is not rape. Rape to me is someone who is an innocent not an
instigator of the affair. We want equal rights so we need to stop playing the victim and except the fact it's as much our choice as the mans.

Best Answer

WHY WOMEN DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS <br />
Women tend not to take responsibility for their actions because they are too weak and cowardly, they find it easier to blame others rather than themselves. The old truism is that women can be shamed but not blamed… for blame requires acceptance of responsibility. There is a saying, that a woman is, and a man must become.<br />
Let’s ask it another way. When have you ever seen women feel responsible for what happens to men? They all have the same reaction...”it is wrong.....why don't men do something about it" or "why do men allow that". It is never "women need to do something about that for men".<br />
With most women, the answer is because it doesn't feel good. They may say things like "I should have done this or that", or "I am going to do it this way in the future", but when they describe what happened, it is always they were the victim of the story. Always!<br />
Women are natural narcissists; the rest of the world exists to benefit them, not the other way around.<br />
They love having the benefits of being a woman and expect men or society to take up (fix) the negative stuff for them with special treatment, because they feel an innate sense of entitlement. They depend on men for everything due to their perceived ineptness.<br />
Women simply do not understand that male respect is never given freely, it must always be earned. And the only way it is earned is by taking complete responsibility for one’s words, one’s actions and one’s decisions. Avoiding responsibility for these things may be a successful strategy in the short term, but it will inevitably cause most men to regard you as a lightweight, little more than a child, whose opinions can be safely ignored at, will.<br />
Here are some ways in which women avoid responsibility<br />
Expect and perpetuate social conventions that the man lead take charge and initiate everything. In other words--have the man be responsible for everything. <br />
Act cute, childish and helpless. Most men take on the father/protector/provider role in response. This is a great social convention whereby the woman can continually place responsibility outside themselves.<br />
Communicate covertly rather than overtly. Covert communication is open to interpretation where overt is typically not. When things are open to interpretation it is easy to evade responsibility. Think about girls "hinting" at things instead of simply saying them. If they communicated in a straightforward fashion, they would have to take responsibility for what they said. However, if they never actually say it, they can easily evade responsibility or shift their "intended" meaning to best serve them.<br />
Behave as though they are at the mercy of their biology or powerful emotions over which they have no control and use this is a convenient excuse to avoid accountability.<br />
In the movie, “As Good As It Gets,” Jack Nicholson’s character, a romance novelist, is asked how he is able to write such effective and believable women. He responds: “I think of a man, and then I take away reason and accountability.”

Best Answer