ashybooboo ashybooboo 16-17 11 Answers Oct 28, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Because after 9 1/2 years of marriage we both finally realized how unhappy we were. We kind of lived together on auto pilot because we were good friends, but there was no passion and very little sex. We moved to another city away from friends/family and started to dislike each other and never even spent time together.

Best Answer

He decided he wasn't gay enough. We're still friends.

Best Answer

I wanted to go to rehab and she didn't want to go with me.

Best Answer

My last ladyfriend and I split up due too her popping pills, was always high, so I kicked her out.

Best Answer

That was a good choice

Best Answer

He did it with another girl and acted like I was stupid when I asked him about it >.>

Best Answer

It was time to let go of him than, good job

Best Answer

Y thank u *bows* ^^

Best Answer

She cheated on me with more guys than I can count

Best Answer

Awe, im so sorry to hear that

Best Answer

Nah, shes a part time prostitute now, so I like to think I'd be worse off if I forgave her

Best Answer

I hate myself amd i do things to hurt myself.. me self hatred and depression ruined my relationship :/

Best Answer

Dont hate yourself, love who you are. Work with what god gave your girl :)

Best Answer

Girl, work with what god gave you. If you dont feel good about yourself, go to the gym, run or something. You'll feel so much better about yourself

Best Answer

because he was annoying and i had to get rid of him

Best Answer