BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 23 Answers Oct 25, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

i didnt. I guess she got scared when they discovered I had a massive blood clot in my brain and was hospitalized for ten days =( !! Never saw her again

Best Answer

how are u doing right now?

Best Answer

Because his mama (Electra) told him too

Best Answer

He was a compulsive liar and a total pervert. Couldn't trust him as far as I could sling a piano.

Best Answer

After 25 years we just grew apart. She became much more materialistic than I and was ashamed of me for being satisfied as an automechanic

Best Answer

i see...

Best Answer

We were together for 12 years, married for 11.

Soon after the wedding my husband lost interest in the sexual side of our marriage.

This put a massive strain on us as a couple, especially as I desperately wanted to be a mother.

I stuck it out for 10 years but had to leave for my sanity in the end

Best Answer

sorry...i am single...forget the past..!!! :-)

Best Answer

I just went on the lamb for a month or so, eventually she stopped looking for me.

Best Answer

This was a service she provided for me. Value-Added, I believe was the sales pitch along with free shipping 0 handeling...

Best Answer

divorce he was abusive

Best Answer

he was not good for me at all. he was abusive to me in ways that I would rather not go into. so let's just say he was bad for me.

Best Answer

I didn't...she broke up with me. I had a girlfriend from North Dakota about 25 years ago, and we never did actually break up...so technically, I guess i'm still dating her (I wish...she was wonderful)

Best Answer

Best Answer

It's all quite true...but I lost touch with her when she had a tiny nervous breakdown

Best Answer

i see... so u stayed single for 25 yrs?

Best Answer

Oh hell no. I was married for 18 years to somebody else

Best Answer

Found someone else.

Best Answer

u?

Best Answer

Me? Yes, but it was a very long time ago. I've been married for close to 65 yrs now.

Best Answer

She had a drug problem and wasn't trying to get it fixed

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Narcissistic and emotionless!

Best Answer