thesixpathsofpain thesixpathsofpain 22-25 20 Answers Jun 23, 2012

Sarutobi Hiruzen the The Third Hokage was the embodiment of my beliefs/values. He was kind, compassionate and wise. He did not hesitate to protect others at the cost of his life. One of the few people to see Naruto as a person not a Jinchuriki at the beginning. Formible shinobi as he was aka the god shinobi and he was also a little pervy too ;) lol

Best Answer

Sandaime Hokage... We're on the same track... Mine's Uchiha Sasuke's Mangekyou Sharingan (Kaleidoscope) Form...

Best Answer

I really feel for Sasuke, people say he's emo and a cry baby, but how can you blame him honestly?

Best Answer

nope... i think he's cool...

Best Answer

Because it's a beautiful photo. if you look past the nude angel, the background is lovely.

Best Answer

i can see that...

Best Answer

And because it's Leela.

Best Answer

Because it's me, by the sea, wearing the hat of the guy I like and admire~ What can I say? Monkey D Luffy's freaking AWESOME!!

Best Answer

Because I wanted ppl to see whom they're responding to or vice versa

Best Answer

Because I <3 My chihuahua, but I did not want to put his actual pic out there. So I just put this little doodle I made of him in paint. lol

Best Answer

Because I like Playboy stuff, not the mags obv lol and its pink :-D

Best Answer

Because it's Megaman

Best Answer

because i love gears of war

Best Answer

Because my dang computer won't let me pick my own pic.

Best Answer

Well my current picture is a photograph I took myself and I am proud of it. :)

Best Answer

I don't remember but it's been fun.

Best Answer

I love astronomy and art. I digitally painted this one rather than just grab one from a web site.

Best Answer

Because it's a Mountain Troll so it goes with the user name.

Best Answer

I like photos from the 20's. This one just says something about me, although I can't quite figure out what.

Best Answer