msalexh msalexh 31-35, F 45 Answers Oct 4, 2012 in Community

I am a lady in Louisiana.....simple to the point....

Best Answer

A lady that likes beautiful flowers :)

Best Answer

it was a get well gift from a nice friend...

Best Answer

BEST QUESTION OF THE DAY!<br />
actually, it came to me out of the blue one day...another message from the Lord himself...and guess what? it's actually a famous painting from Van Gogh...true story...i'm honest")

Best Answer

I get asked this so much I should put it in profile. Short version. three years ago entered the VA hospital with severed pneumonia. Was given morphine for the pain, found out I was highly allergic. Body went into septic shock and I fell into coma, did not come out of it for nearly three months. Full story is posted elsewhere

Best Answer

Wow! I'm glad you're ok now :)

Best Answer

thanks, on the positive side, I slept through one of the worst winters in years

Best Answer

cause <br />
1.i like cats<br />
2. cats are really cute<br />
3. my B-day is on october 2nd <br />
so thats how i came up with catlover02 hehe

Best Answer

Because I am who I am and thats who I am when I am who I am

Best Answer

I was suicidal when I joined, it says it all. I keep it, just as reminder.

Best Answer

I'm glad that you're with us. :)

Best Answer

I plan to stay, for a long time.

Best Answer

Its was my great great great great grandmas username..

Best Answer

Because i love wolves...

Best Answer

no-one else wanted it and i felt sorry for it

Best Answer

jbfriendonli:<br />
J: First name starts with J<br />
b: Last name starts with B<br />
friendonli: Meant only for EP friends :)

Best Answer

Because I just moved here a week ago.

Best Answer
Best Answer

I have been a traveler most of my life. Travel is much different than tourism. I shun touristy spots and activities and prefer to get off the well trod path and discover the people and food of the region I am in. You get a real look at the culture, lives, and cuisine. For me I come away having learned so much about the area, people and food. <br />
Rather than lug a camera , dangling from my neck, I have a journal I keep in my rucksack, and record thoughts impressions and findings as I wander. <br />
so hence OffThePath became my nic

Best Answer

I feel displaced and unsettled in my location and state of mind, my name means nomad in Russian, but it uses Polish orthography.

Best Answer

Because I am a lonely man, these are the 2000's, and I like even numbers, so I picked 2010.

Best Answer

As I stated in my profile, I was drinking with my good musician friends [in my 20's], I just came up with it....no good reason...drinking beer and shots prolly killed off enough brain cells..."just call me "jack...uhmm...blasio...yeah, thats it!...jack blasio!!ahaha!!!" ...I was dumb then...I guess these were prolly "stage names" or something!! ...lol... we called the band, "the rent boys"...it was either that or "astro-gut", or "endangered feces"...there was "Finney and the funky onions"...never mind....

Best Answer

It's short for Rusty

Best Answer

Not easy am not a drug user.

Best Answer

cause i am poisonous

Best Answer

It is a acronym

Best Answer